**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Show off your new R4(s)

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
As a lot of us are exploring Act 7, I think it’s a good place for us to share our newest R4 recruits.

R4 number 2 for my roster. Pulled the mystic gem, and since Doom was already R4 I went with one of my favorite releases of the past couple years.
Β«134

Comments

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    mgj0630 said:

I dare someone to evade Falcon!

Any r4 falcon footage. Considering him too

How about killmonger, what’s he like at r4?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2022

mgj0630 said:

He’s actually great at R4, you really feel the damage increase. Plus he had a really high healthpool, so he becomes incredibly tanky. Between the sig 200 and the R4 his damage increased by about 50%
    His tankiness is criminally underrated. Between the native crit resistance and armor he is so safe to use. Been one of my favs for years.
    Plus the counterpunch and indestructible charges make him sosafe to play. Back when my roster wasn’t as developed he would be my go to workhorse just because he could get through difficult fights through sheer safety alone
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

mgj0630 said:

He’s actually great at R4, you really feel the damage increase. Plus he had a really high healthpool, so he becomes incredibly tanky. Between the sig 200 and the R4 his damage increased by about 50%
    His tankiness is criminally underrated. Between the native crit resistance and armor he is so safe to use. Been one of my favs for years.
    Plus the counterpunch and indestructible charges make him sosafe to play. Back when my roster wasn’t as developed he would be my go to workhorse just because he could get through difficult fights through sheer safety alone
    Yep, he's such an absolute unit.