**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Rank Up Material

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
When will be able to sell excess T4 Basic and Class Cats for fragments for T5 material? I feel with the release of Act 7.4 and Act 8 on the horizon this would seem to be something we should see coming in game. Hopefully a new title as well.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    You can already sell t4b. Just not t4 class cats, or t2a, which is fine by me.

You get 200 t5b fragments for selling a t4b. Not really worth it, but if the alternative is just having it expire, it's better than nothing.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    If anything, there should be more access to T4CC for high-end players.

5 T4CC crystals from the glory store a week isn't cutting it, and I have t5b/t2a expiring.
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

If anything, there should be more access to T4CC for high-end players.

5 T4CC crystals from the glory store a week isn't cutting it, and I have t5b/t2a expiring.

They're not that cheap too 🥲
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @mgj0630 I somehow forgot that T4 basics could be sold. Thank you for reminding me! I believe if they offered T5 CC shards for selling T4CC would be helpful as Cavalier and Thronebreaker players which get high numbers of them and would help with overflow inventory management.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    @BowTieJohn I'm not sure I agree with selling t4cc. Inevitably people would start selling all their t4cc to form a t5cc, then be here complaining there's a shortage of t4cc.

Sometimes it's best to protect the masses from themselves.
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Sorry what you saying again. Not even there yet, hold on to that thought till I'm their