**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moon Knight Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

That was possibly the best Marvel Disney+ episode I’ve seen. The acting was great, love the way they did the blackouts as well. Costume looks sick and I’m excited for more. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Haven’t seen it yet, but looking forward to :)
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Watching tomorrow, but I’m tickled with the choice of F Murray Abraham (Salieri from Amadeus for old peeps) as the voice of Khonshu.

Dr. Zola

He sounds phenomenal
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    I am thoroughly intrigued on where this show is going. First episode was quite good
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    I've seen a lot of mixed reviews, but after watching it, I was thoroughly impressed! I thought it was a great first episode and the series looks to be very promising. Can't wait for episode two.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★

Skiddy212 said:

My thoughts is this show is going to boost the character to popular heights that at some point they either need to overhaul moonknights kit in game, or even introduce a new variant. Been hyped for this show for awhile, very satisfied so far.

They didn't do it for Wanda, didn't do it for Loki and certanly won't do it for Moon Knight
    I think the best we can hope for is maybe a 'buff' in the coming months. But I'm not that hopeful.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

My thoughts is this show is going to boost the character to popular heights that at some point they either need to overhaul moonknights kit in game, or even introduce a new variant. Been hyped for this show for awhile, very satisfied so far.

They didn't do it for Wanda, didn't do it for Loki and certanly won't do it for Moon Knight
    Because both of them are already viable and not bad moon Knight is like the Iron Patriot of the Skill class
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It looks good so far, curious how they will explain it all.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Sad, but true.

I was holding on to a little hope for a Moon Knight buff when Disney announced the show months ago. They had many months to plan; and Hawkeye got a buff around the time of his show. They could have listed Moon Knight for a rework.

But no: a free 3* Moon Knight. That's what they gave us to mark the show - a 3* version of one of the oldest champs in the game, AKA: 55 4* shards.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★

I was not expecting to see so much horror elements in a single episode. Those scenes involving Khonshu were terrifying.

Yeah really terrifying, I like him so much
  • Options
    IonGamingIonGaming Posts: 34
    edited April 2022
    Can't wait now for every Wendseday, best 1st Eps for the MCU shows yet
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Hopefully we might see a buff to moonknight, now that would be fancy, Cause of his new cool appearance in the mc
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Best pilot episode of all the Disney series thus far in my opinion. Steven’s stammering (“Avatar? Blue people. Love that film”) is fabulous.

Dr. Zola

and the anime reference afterwards
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Best pilot episode of all the Disney series thus far in my opinion. Steven’s stammering (“Avatar? Blue people. Love that film”) is fabulous.

Dr. Zola

and the anime reference afterwards
    100%.

The affectations, down to the running style. All great.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Look promising hope it delivers. Also opens with a great Bob Dylan song.
  • Options
    Just watched today - looks great. They've done a great job making him genuinely threatening.
    ShadowOG said:

Hopefully we might see a buff to moonknight, now that would be fancy, Cause of his new cool appearance in the mc

Sadly, they would have done that already, if they were going to.

Instead, they celebrated the series by giving us all 55 4* shards.

I mean, by giving us a 3* Moon Knight. Because very few of us already had one of those...
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Felt bad for Steven throughout the episode.
    Treated like trash and on top of that had the most confusing weekend ever...poor guy
  • Options
    Okay, after episodes 1&2, I really hope the guys and gals at Kabam are watching and thinking "we really need to buff this guy..."

I know they didn't schedule a buff to celebrate the series; but c'mon guys.. watch the series, and tell me that a super-strong mystic warrior who can see invisible monsters wouldn't be a cool update for one of the oldest, most outdated champions in the game?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Episode 2 was great! Can’t wait to see the following
  • Options
    IonGamingIonGaming Posts: 34
    If it stays on this raid it will be my favorite Marvel show by far
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’ve laughed out loud at MK more than any show in recent memory. Just great, mad fun so far.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ok the introduction of Mister Night was funny and great and I hope they do more with him
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    This is on track to be the best D+ Marvel show yet. I'm loving every second