**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Wars Season 33 Changelog, Rewards Update, Loyalty Store and Glory Store Updates!

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    Master_Dan_1000Master_Dan_1000 Posts: 56
    Think Kabam forgot as well that this is a compensation package because part of their game doesn’t work properly. Just had parry fail twice in AW and lost most of my health. Obviously not going to heal up off season, but in season that would have been expensive.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Think Kabam forgot as well that this is a compensation package because part of their game doesn’t work properly. Just had parry fail twice in AW and lost most of my health. Obviously not going to heal up off season, but in season that would have been expensive.

Compensation and ongoing issues are a separate subject.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 460 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Looks like this is a done deal and Kabam wants to take the risk

To me, one of the fun parts of the game is managing resources and only spending money on real stuff like offers.

This change is so evil because it will force players to spend real money on daily activities, and it is ridiculously expensive, $10 to heal one 6R4 champion, it's price of lunch for many people. It will be interesting to see how many people will actually do this, after Kabam cancel the compensation package.
  • Options
    AnujkewlAnujkewl Posts: 24
    How are we supposed to go in alliance war season when we cant buy alliance war potions… they are too expensive for an average guy… and you don’t provide enough loyalty to buy 10k hp with 20000 loyalty… please change it back to glory store
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    FunnyDude said:

To me, one of the fun parts of the game is managing resources and only spending money on real stuff like offers.

This change is so evil because it will force players to spend real money on daily activities, and it is ridiculously expensive, $10 to heal one 6R4 champion, it's price of lunch for many people. It will be interesting to see how many people will actually do this, after Kabam cancel the compensation package.

I know this is me being slightly facetious but that $10 is £7.77 in the UK and for that price I can genuinely pay for my lunches for the whole week - and that’s having a chicken breast, veg and rice every single day or 2 meal deals from Tesco. When you put the costs against actual things that normal people have to pay for on a daily basis it’s ludicrous. I know that the whole virtual MTX world is a little bit crazy but this really is..
  • Options
    CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Any update on the matter? Press agree of you want updates. Hope they will see this.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 460 ★★★
    Mauled said:

FunnyDude said:

I know this is me being slightly facetious but that $10 is £7.77 in the UK and for that price I can genuinely pay for my lunches for the whole week - and that’s having a chicken breast, veg and rice every single day or 2 meal deals from Tesco. When you put the costs against actual things that normal people have to pay for on a daily basis it’s ludicrous. I know that the whole virtual MTX world is a little bit crazy but this really is..
    In Kabam's dream world, everyone will pay $100 per week to buy potions.

Again, I'm OK to spend a few of hundred dolors to buy good offers (yes, I spent quite a bit of money in this game), and I'm OK spend $20-30 in AW per month if it is necessary for my alliance (although I don't need to most of the time), but there is no way for me to spend $100-200 in a AW season, I will just stop AW.
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

Today, we’ll be pushing the changes to the Loyalty store live. That means we’ll be increasing the purchase limit of Potions to 5, reducing the refresh period to 1 day. and changing to a scaling cost method, similar to the glory store.

We also want to reiterate that the current weekly Compensation packages are not going anywhere until we have our new Input Refactor system in place. We’ll have more information on the fix as we get closer to its release.

We also understand that there are still more comments and concerns that need to be addressed, and we will be working to do so whenever we can. However, we do not plan to change Potions back to being in the Glory store, but are going to continue to work to make sure that the supply of Loyalty available to players will make the investment easier. We’ve already mentioned an increase to War Win and Loss Rewards (these are in addition to the Alliance War Completion rewards, the Alliance War Solo event, and loyalty gained from Helping your Alliance), and will continue to refine and update the resource economy as we move forward.

We will continue to collect and analyze Data, but need to reiterate that our intention is not to make Loyalty potions and revives a replacement for the current Compensation consumables, which are in place due to the issues we are experiencing with our input system. We understand that players have become accustomed to this new supply of consumables and switching back to a world where you’re asked to invest resources for such consumables might be hard to sit with, but it was never the intention of those packages to make Alliance War consumables permanently free.

While we may not have a definite plan in place, we will have more updates regarding the Loyalty store and consumable in the first week of May.
This discussion has been closed.