**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4/22 Will Be

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
Exactly 7 yrs since the first monthly quest was released into the game!. And over the years changes have been made to it be it rewards or difficulity being added based off story progression. Month in and Month out we be playing the quest diving into the story that is told everytime and battling the new champs that come to the contest.

Over the past months and year the game has recieved QOL with more to come which is awesome and now with Act 7 finally concluded with Act 8 not far behind. One thing that hasn't been looked at or never was in the plans and that is monthly quest! It seriously needs a big ass overhaul obviously rewards being one of them but that aint what i am aiming for lol. I am referring the constant repeated cycle that been used in the monthly for 6.5 yrs and that is the bosses.

Fighting bosses in intervals of 3.4.5.5.6.7 imo is tedious and quite honestly really boring to a point that i have skipped doing monthly and sure many will agree and say well no one is forcing you to do it which is true but i enjoy doing monthly and enjoy reading the story being written but how can i enjoy it if i have to battle the same boss over and over just to get 100% exploration. Act 7 went in the right direction with having 6 paths and 3 different bosses which is refreshing and a great change to the Story Quest. I understand monthly last for a month but during the month i would like to enter the quest and be excited again and look forward to boss fights. Sadly that isn't the case no more and really hope the devs can look into this and help bring new life into the monthly quests.