**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My account is cursed

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
I grinded my a$$ of for this months cav and didn't get a single 5star or 6star, not even one. My champion progress has been paused since last 3 months. Last good champ I got was 5 star htd and that was last month. Why God, why me? What shall I do now?

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Did you pop them together?
    You should have spun them
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Noobda said:

Did you pop them together?
    You should have spun them

I thought pop was da way. But now nothing matters any more ☹
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Unless you're opening a 5* or 6* crystal, the chances you're getting thoses champs are really low. If you played Cav, you should focus on the 5 and 6 shards, not radom crystals.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Sedlfy. Welcome to the club.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★

I popped 6. Wanted 5 or 6 * prof X or ultron. :(
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    rcm2017 said:

I popped 6. Wanted 5 or 6 * prof X or ultron. :(

Unlucky , some bad luck you have there
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Had a couple of 5*s but to my surprise 2 6*s this month.
    Wasp dupe & cyplops
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

What shall I do now?

It happens. I suggest getting your account to Level 60? :)
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Maybe you were to fast opening them