**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My unit store is bugged

ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

It started this the other day. And just now i cashed in my google play points for units and system difnt give me them. Idm why its not registering. The unit store. Im old enough to use it. But it didnt start doing this till the other day. And its not loading now.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    It happened to me the other day. Restarting the app should fix it
  • Options

It happened to me the other day. Restarting the app should fix it

Ive tried that and keeps loading the same. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. And is still doing it.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    Mine is bugged too. Everything costs money
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    There’s not a good way to tell what’s going on—could just be a connection error.

There are also occasionally instances where the store is disabled regardless of whether there’s anything suspicious with your account. I’ve had “lockouts” for as long as a week when the team apparently detected activity they considered suspicious. I’ve never scammed anything, but something must have looked like I did, whether because of VPN effects or just being in a different location than usual.

Only thing that has worked is to simply keep trying—swapping between cell and WiFi might help as well. I’m sure tech experts on here have better solutions than that, but that’s all I have to offer.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Still not working. Was working a few weeks ago then i bought something. And it stopped working. Tried unistalling reinstalling closing and opening. Playing on my tablet on wifi. Its just not working on my account and idk why.