**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buffs and more buffs

I know you all are working really hard. But these are just some characters id personally like to see buffed.
1. Blackbolt
2. Spider man original
3. Gambit
4. Groot
5. Red Skull
6. Ghost rider (apparently he can catch fire)
7. Annhilius
8. Mephisto (can also catch fire)
9. Moon Knight
10. Blade

Comments

• ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    Not really suggestions. More wishes and insights.

Gambit is good
    Ghost rider is incinerate immune
    Mephisto doesn’t take fire damage

2018 called

Ive faced mephistos and seen him take fire damages. I dont know if its just error. But ive seen it happen.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Gambit is good

2018 called

Ive faced mephistos and seen him take fire damages. I dont know if its just error. But ive seen it happen.
    He isn't incinerate immune, but he doesn't take damage from incinerate effects.

So you're likely mistaken. Or you coild be mistaking nova flames with incinerates as well

Gambit is good

2018 called

So you're likely mistaken. Or you coild be mistaking nova flames with incinerates as well
    Could be. But ive used human torch on him. And everytime ive faced him. He catches fire and takes flame damage.
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    All y'all just disagree to people when they make good statements for no reason, also Arrowstream could it be a bluff and more bluffs
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Blade, Ghost Rider and Mephisto are all decent
    Annihilus, Sym Spidey and Black Bolt have amazing synergies
    Gambit was already buffed and even though I hate him he isn’t bad
    So there are 3
    ShadowOG said:

All y'all just disagree to people when they make good statements for no reason, also Arrowstream could it be a bluff and more bluffs

Not trying to disagree. Just know what ive seen. It hasnt happened in awhile. But ive seen him lose life to flame. Same for ghost rider. Suppose to be immune. But ive fought him in pvp. And hes caught fire.

ShadowOG said:

Not trying to disagree. Just know what ive seen. It hasnt happened in awhile. But ive seen him lose life to flame. Same for ghost rider. Suppose to be immune. But ive fought him in pvp. And hes caught fire.
    Fax man

I’d replace the other 7 with
    Beast (Overhaul)
    Super Skrull (Value)
    Rhino (Overhaul)
    Drax (Overhaul)
    Rocket (Overhaul)
    Dormammu (Moderate)
    Invisible Woman (Moderate)

These 7 most people would agree need buffs and have better excuses for them than the others. They have no synergies to buffs themselves, haven’t been buffed before (at least to my knowledge) and are pretty miserable at least for damage except maybe Invisible Woman who is one of the hardest champs to play if you want damage.

Wow, your really speaking the truth, you know who else, my bro Black panther both version especially civil war
    ShadowOG said:

We have a right to hit the disagree emote if we disagree

ShadowOG said:

We have a right to hit the disagree emote if we disagree</blockquote
    Yah but just these people are just giving advice or what they saying
    ShadowOG said:

I’d replace the other 7 with
    Beast (Overhaul)
    Super Skrull (Value)
    Rhino (Overhaul)
    Drax (Overhaul)
    Rocket (Overhaul)
    Dormammu (Moderate)
    Invisible Woman (Moderate)

These 7 most people would agree need buffs and have better excuses for them than the others. They have no synergies to buffs themselves, haven’t been buffed before (at least to my knowledge) and are pretty miserable at least for damage except maybe Invisible Woman who is one of the hardest champs to play if you want damage.

Wow, your really speaking the truth, you know who else, my bro Black panther both version especially civil war
    Classic already buffed and good...CW I can agree with
    edited April 2022
    Ive seen dorm catch on fire as well so good point. He def shouldnt catch fire.
    Omega red seems okay. But he seems like he needs a buff.

Not saying that Seatin is the ultimate decision maker but if someone puts any champ in their BGT, they must have some remote uses
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
    Take my bias as you will but Sentry doesn't currently have the power of a million exploding suns. Maybe it's time we change that?
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★

Is your Omega Red awakened? If so, is he high sig? Do you run suicides? Are you sure you're playing him correctly? Omega Red does not need a buff
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    How could you forget og Avengers except Hawkeye and my boi superior Iron man
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Gambit is good

2018 called

Could be. But ive used human torch on him. And everytime ive faced him. He catches fire and takes flame damage.
    You're commiting the mistake I've just said earlier. Nova flames are NOT incinerate effects, which is also why Mephisto isn't immune to it.

For Dormammu case, he was never immune to it. He totally should take incinerate damage
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    They will probably buff gamora again, or gully again, or psychoman. Last true buff I can remember is Hawkeye.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★

Gambit is good

2018 called

And he for some reasons still wants black bolt,blade,gambit and annihilus buffed?cmoon
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I’ll take the bait. Gambit doesn’t need to be buffed. You need to learn how to play him.
    Texas_11 said:

They will probably buff gamora again, or gully again, or psychoman. Last true buff I can remember is Hawkeye.

Joe Fixit is good