**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Masochism Massacred

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
5.4 was easier than I expected

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Everyone is gangsta until collector shows 😂😂😂😂
    Jk, congrats and nice work mate. With your champs and skills, you might do itemless whole
    Act. Good luck
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Jk, congrats and nice work mate. With your champs and skills, you might do itemless whole
    Act. Good luck
    Thanks bro @BuggyDClown... At this point of time after constantly doing variants, EQs, summer of pain and act 6 my gameplay has indeed surpassed a lot I believe with a far developed roster as well taking down Collector will be a much easier time. So far I have done it itemless if i do use items it will be energy refills.

Act. Good luck
    Thanks bro @BuggyDClown... At this point of time after constantly doing variants, EQs, summer of pain and act 6 my gameplay has indeed surpassed a lot I believe with a far developed roster as well taking down Collector will be a much easier time. So far I have done it itemless if i do use items it will be energy refills.
    Yeah that's a big step. Skills do improve after doing act 6. Kick that collector 5 more time and show who's boss 🔥🔥🔥
    edited April 2022

Act. Good luck
    Yeah that's a big step. Skills do improve after doing act 6. Kick that collector 5 more time and show who's boss 🔥🔥🔥
    @BuggyDClown will do and also i discovered that Collector cannot shrug off passive stuns

Act. Good luck
    @BuggyDClown will do and also i discovered that Collector cannot shrug off passive stuns
    Way to buddy 😁😁😁😁🔥🔥🔥. Collector will bite the dust
    Back in day, starky was like one of the best counter to him

Act. Good luck
    I am thinking of maxing him out just for fun have him as rank 4 @BuggyDClown 😁🤘

Act. Good luck
    He still rocks in many matchups. I have hin as at r5 and i i can dupe my 6 star then i might even r3 him

Act. Good luck
    He still rocks in many matchups. I have hin as at r5 and i i can dupe my 6 star then i might even r3 him
    @BuggyDClown he still does if i rank 5 him before i reach collector i will try to solo him with starky.

Act. Good luck
    @BuggyDClown he still does if i rank 5 him before i reach collector i will try to solo him with starky.
    You can solo collector with him. Just time his attacks well with specials

Act. Good luck
    Thanks @BuggyDClown i just need to get the bane timing perfectly... i am doing the Hells Kitchen one now and i am practicing bane having a blast so far

Act. Good luck
    Thanks @BuggyDClown i just need to get the bane timing perfectly... i am doing the Hells Kitchen one now and i am practicing bane having a blast so far
    Bane is so satisfying to watch tbh. Many fear ir where as it can actually benefit attacker more if played wisely. Good to seeing you enjoying the act 5. Keep it up