**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science awakening gem

babolibaboli Posts: 45
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Which one do you think deserves most to be awakened?

I do not think HT needs awakening since when I bring him along for the questing, it is mostly to use his Nova for the big boss or for the Mystics on the path.

Void and CAIW might be good options but I already have them as maxed signature 5 stars. They are mostly utility champions and do I really need them as R3 champions?

I know Mr. Negative may not be the best option but I really like to play with him. His prestige is not bad. So, he might be a good option. What do you think?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    More seriously, yeah Mr Negative is a great option for a class gem! I used one on mine and haven’t regretted it for one second, it provides him a lot of benefits.

His sig lets him deal with degen, great for many quest nodes and in war - mainly Mojo’s. It lets you gain health from some of the beefiest degenerations in the game and is truly a unique ability.

It also gives him a really nice damage boost, giving him similar DOT to void but only when he has dark energy and a non-damaging debuff on the opponent. It’s roughly a 8-10% damage increase depending on how you utilise it

The damage when immune to nullify is a nice little bonus, and the energy resistance has its moments where you’re grateful to have it.

Void and Cap IW are fantastic options, neither are outdated and you can’t go wrong with either of them as well. They do benefit strongly from high sig, I’d say Cap needs it, whereas Void strongly benefits. But Negative gets 50% of his sig at 30-40, meaning the other 50% of the increase in his sig stats comes from 160-170 extra stones. Basically, you get a lot of bang for those 30-40 sig bucks.

If you have a lot of sigs, maybe Cap or Void could be a better option for you personally, but you have said you have them as 5*s and if they do the trick then why not bring something new and unique to your roster
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Use it on the champ you like …I ranked 3 immortal hulk….I barely use him now. Took advise over what and how I play.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I agree with @BitterSteel , I think Mr. Negative is a great champion. Pretty aweosme. The best one. Better than Maw.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    baboli said:

I do not think HT needs awakening since when I bring him along for the questing, it is mostly to use his Nova for the big boss or for the Mystics on the path.

Void and CAIW might be good options but I already have them as maxed signature 5 stars. They are mostly utility champions and do I really need them as R3 champions?

I know Mr. Negative may not be the best option but I really like to play with him. His prestige is not bad. So, he might be a good option. What do you think?

I personally will love those silver stars on Mr.Negative.
  • Options
    babolibaboli Posts: 45
    CAIW is a good option but I do not think I can afford sig stones to fully max him.

As pointed out, since Mr. Negative does not need that many high sig stones and I really enjoy using him, especially in AW, I will go for him.

Thanks for all the comments.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Mr F is also an underrated option. His awakened ability is definitely helpful. Also, Shulk.
  • Options
    MusaddilalchalaMusaddilalchala Posts: 36
    baboli said:

Id say wait if you haven't used already.
  • Options
    MusaddilalchalaMusaddilalchala Posts: 36
    baboli said:

CAIW is a good option but I do not think I can afford sig stones to fully max him.

As pointed out, since Mr. Negative does not need that many high sig stones and I really enjoy using him, especially in AW, I will go for him.

Thanks for all the comments.

Oh well