**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* dual cristal

Chazz34Chazz34 Posts: 22
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it's time to put 6* dual cristal in the store like the 5* version, i hope kabam consider this.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Auce said:

At what cost?

The same cost of 10k 6* shards like the 5*
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

How does that make any financial sense or sense at all? No one would buy another 5* ever again.

Your don’t understand things don’t u he meant buying the 6 star with 6 shard not 5 shard.
  • Options
    Auce said:

How does that make any financial sense or sense at all? No one would buy another 5* ever again.

And to getting more 6 shard your default wil open more 5 star even I’m fine with them to com now
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Auce said:

Gamer said:

Auce said:

Your don’t understand things don’t u he meant buying the 6 star with 6 shard not 5 shard.
    OP didn't say that, and you both have the spelling level of a 3 year old.
    Noobda said:

Auce said:

At what cost?

The same cost of 10k 6* shards like the 5*
    Also, should be fairly obvious without having to spell it out...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Nah, I'd prefer if you spell it out.

It was spelled out. The cost of a 6* is 10k shards. The dual crystal would be "The same cost of 10k 6* shards". Maybe you should read more carefully.
  • Options
    Auce said:

Gamer said:

Auce said:

OP didn't say that, and you both have the spelling level of a 3 year old.
    And you have problems with people there’s don’t can English fine at least. Before you’re so smart one the world wide web how would u felling it people keep disrespecting your if u don’t can Spell offer
    language I’m fairly sure u Would not understand danish ect.