**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

………. Is the April Fools joke that we’re not getting anything?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
I mean, I don’t actually care that much since it’s usually mostly for those who buy things in-game, but am I just missing something?

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

why should we get anything for april fool's?

We shouldn’t necessarily. Some games do however. I just logged into a different game and they gave one.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Forward said:

Didn't get the normal st. Pats day feeling green quest and no april fools quest this year either.

But not shocking because those are fun and don't make them money.

Dang you ruined my day i forgot about the st paddys day thing
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I thought there might have been one of those Deadpool events...?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Complaint post on nothing for "April fool's"!? The level of entitlement that occurs in forums at times never ceases to amuse me
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Forward said:

Didn't get the normal st. Pats day feeling green quest and no april fools quest this year either.

But not shocking because those are fun and don't make them money.

Yes of course its because it doesn't make them any money. But some how in the years past for the feeling green event that was released it did? You make total and complete sense s/. Feeling green event has only run twice so it's not "normal". What's normal though is the level of entitlement from many of you on here thinking every single holiday there should be something.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    no feeling green IWD boss rush no April Fools my guess is also no spring cleaning
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    would have loved one of those' Here is your free 3* crystal, then open it to find its a 5*. The good pranks :P
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    For the record, I wasn’t trying to complain but I just legitimately wanted to know since they’re often nice and do things like that.

Don’t think it’s unwarranted to ask if something is coming back that has previously occurred multiple(?) times.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    We got a hilarious daily card offer. That made me laugh.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist buff. Check the Twitter account.
    Dr. Zola
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

would have loved one of those' Here is your free 3* crystal, then open it to find its a 5*. The good pranks :P

You mean similar to the Deadpool crystal shard crystal where it gave 1k 5 star shards instead of 200 premium shards?
    Ngl I'd be down for that idea you suggested.