**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's better

Who's better 20 votes

Venom
95%
JAsummonarMysterioDenslo500EtjamaFabwiziRenaxqqPhillip14233Rouger4DracarusSpecMVinodCherryThomildoLBN1OEMVwillrun4adonutCirrusBrad366Shad0wNEOGNO 19 votes
Carnage
5%
0casual0 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Venom
    You may want to give more information. I have both of those champs and frequently use them in content.

Venom is good as is.. no ramp up no nothing.. just play and enjoy..

Carnage is good but if unawakened, needs ramp up time(i mean noticeable ramp up time). If you have red goblin(RG) that time is reduced in half. If you have awakened carnage, you can reduce the ram up time even more. If you have venom on team as well in addition to RG, you get to have extra buff on carnage.

Hopefully this may help you decide whatever you might want to decide!!
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    Venom
    I have both new 5 star

You may want to give more information. I have both of those champs and frequently use them in content.

Venom is good as is.. no ramp up no nothing.. just play and enjoy..

Carnage is good but if unawakened, needs ramp up time(i mean noticeable ramp up time). If you have red goblin(RG) that time is reduced in half. If you have awakened carnage, you can reduce the ram up time even more. If you have venom on team as well in addition to RG, you get to have extra buff on carnage.

Hopefully this may help you decide whatever you might want to decide!!

Thank you