**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Sentinel cutoff - 229 million

thepiggythepiggy Posts: 504 ★★★★
#101 missed with 228

Insane...

Comments

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Holy mother of pearl!
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Crazy. I had 46mil for the 5* and was 683
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    👀
    They folks that grinded for her probably spent 2-4 Odin's on refills
    That score is insane
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    😭 sad
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    /- only
    Says the person at Rank 1
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Bro I am so glad I dodged a bullet there lol.
    Round 2, I imagine her scores are gonna plummet though.
    However, as of right now, my goodness, that is an ASTRONOMICAL SCORE right there.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Arena hasn't changed that much ever since ... ever, almost.

I'll keep saying it. Recharge system needs to be removed. It's as simple as that

Back at it again with that ridiculous take? No recharge means these whale accounts have a guaranteed top spot and don’t have to spend any units
    Is still a better system than what we have currently
  • Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

I'll keep saying it. Recharge system needs to be removed. It's as simple as that

Back at it again with that ridiculous take? No recharge means these whale accounts have a guaranteed top spot and don’t have to spend any units
    It’s not…. I’d rather the whales get the champ but have to spend loads of money to get it then if they would just get it guaranteed Simply because the biggest roster automatically wins.

Why even have the arena at that point?
    Also why I don't think there should be a hard cut off mileston like I've seen suggested before
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I think we'll see this trend go away for the most part starting next month when they implement the balance system and new champs are subject to months of "testing" and "balancing"
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    I missed the 5* with 50 million 😳
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

It’s not…. I’d rather the whales get the champ but have to spend loads of money to get it
    And I'd rather not see a game mode like arena in the game at all, if it means someone with a good roster can't compete with someone with 3x 6-stars and lots of money to throw at it.

At least we can agree that arena sucks right now