**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-gwen in contest today

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
How do you guys think she holds her ground today? SG was really strong addition to science class after her buff, however, time has passed since, and there are many strong, arguably better science champs these days.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I use her all the time. She is still a beast and I actuallt used her a fair amount in 7.4.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    She's great with the Peni synergy. She was my go-to science champ before I got spidey 99 last month. Still great imo.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    When I use her with Venom+Peni, she slaps really hard. Take in slow, one of best debuffs in game, and decent power control, and SG isnt really falling out of meta, at least in my book
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    She’ll be my first r4 soon, almost done with 7.4 exploration. She’s been my favourite champ since her buff and has been on the vast majority of my teams ever since. Act 5, 6, 7, all the variants, abyss, limited time events like summer of pain, everything. I still use her all the time, her damage is amazing, her utility is versatile and counters all sorts of different things and in my opinion she has the best slow in the game. Amazingly fun champ to play too, there is no champ in the game I’d take over her.