**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Practice bosses from explored content

Don't know if this is suggested before..but could we have an option to fight any champ from the quest we explored? For instance, if I want to play vs Champion in 6.2.6 I just go to quest, and click on Champion, small tag appears "DUEL" and amount of energy it costs to get there (50-60 whatever) and I can instantly play him. Please, make this happen. For some of us who finished every content there isn't much to do in game after aq and aw. And there are great bosses in both act6 and act7 which I'd like to play sometimes. But dont want to spend so much time to get there.

Comments

• Options
    I agree and disagree with you, why? Basically because is just not enough bosses, now more with the battle grounds, i think would be good that in training grounds will be a "simulation room" where you can choose any champion to fight against, even bosses, with no cost, because after all you're not getting any prizes for beating them, but you can configure them with nodes, and you can buy the nodes, for example "masochism" node would cost 10 runes and other nodes (for example, the nodes of the champion 6.2.6) cost a lot more, i believe this would be controversial for prices but there are a lot of nodes nowadays. Basically this will help you for training, also discover what fighters are good attacking against some nodes and which champions are good defending them.
  • Options
    ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30
    I wasn't exactly suggesting it for practice purpose. If you explore some quest you don't need to practice it any more, especially because some bosses will never appear again (gvenmaster and other act7 bosses), or they will never appear with those combination of nodes. I thought just to have an option for fun. I'd really like to fight grandmaster from time to time - for fun. The same goes for other bosses