**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you enjoy the Rift style of Side Quests?

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
I find them to RNG based and much prefer the other kinds. Especially last months side quest I found really fun. The rewards could have been higher but the fights were cool

Do you enjoy the Rift style of Side Quests? 344 votes

Yes I enjoy rifts
27%
GroundedWisdomDL864DeeparviSnizzbarBitterSteel2StarKingTendersquadJadedDragonfeiWakandas_FinestTristanMaverick75ShaggyMRichTheManFitnesscwFrankWhiteck87_captaincushCropDusterShadowstrike 95 votes
No I don’t enjoy rifts
40%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantRaganatorSpity68FrostyVceeCarnage313OzzieontmmmbanyasEaglesFlyHighJinxesaxeLuciusVorenussmy168CondemnedToeTheVyrusphillgreenJAsummonarSundance_2099Perfect_jabthanks4playing 140 votes
I absolutely despise rifts
21%
Crine60the_eradicatorbenshbAce_03buffajrCristalmanMongoPawnChovnerFeeney234MSRDLDImpalerTerrayossPwf57causticKiptonadeSandeepSShajamMoosetiptronicSaske97 75 votes
No opinion
9%
World Eaterheruheru511zuffySceptilemaniacSyndicatedGodrohrThunderstruck77Lucky7LucianoAckbar67Wicket329joke1004Malreck0410or_StrongGrootman1294etgddhjjRookiiekiller7703PikoluJollyHawkWhoDaPoo 34 votes

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    No opinion
    It's okay, giving out rewards based on RNG isn't the most ideal, but at least they gave us keys to pick rewards on occassion.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yes I enjoy rifts
    I honestly enjoy it.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 248 ★★
    No I don’t enjoy rifts
    I've only done 3 runs on legendary and got the 6* shards each time but rng based rewards is lame cause you can easily get screwed.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 963 ★★★★
    I'll enjoy rifts when there is a Jackpot to be won. Like when they had featured 5* crystals in the rifts a few years ago. This one just feels kinda lame ngl. Could just be the gambling addict in me speaking tho...
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    No opinion
    depends on the rewards. No big jackpots this time so idc
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Yes I enjoy rifts
    I like them. They come around once in a while, and it's fun to test your luck. Besides, they give us the ability to have what we want sometimes.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Much rather have guaranteed rewards to look forward too. Not just hoping to get what I need.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    Yes I enjoy rifts
    I like Rifts - I don't mind the chance element because there are rift keys or whatever you can earn so everyone can (in theory) get a minimum of the special items. Rewards are a bit trimmed down this time though.
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★

I'll enjoy rifts when there is a Jackpot to be won. Like when they had featured 5* crystals in the rifts a few years ago. This one just feels kinda lame ngl. Could just be the gambling addict in me speaking tho...

EXACTLY MY DUDE!!!

A whole featured 5*… a 5* generic 💎… 2,500 6* Shards… etc
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    RNG rewards aren't my preferred type of SQ.

What really bugs me is that it's costing energy to run through it.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    No I don’t enjoy rifts
    I think that for me as TB, the RNG really needs to be on my side for me to consider it even close to worth it. The rewards in the EQ and SQ are already way beneath my needs and adding an RNG aspect to them where I can get absolute trash on any given run is not particularly exciting.

I wish there were something super duper exciting in there, but it just isn't given where I'm at in the game. When I was cavalier, there was stuff that I was really hoping that I'd land on and that I would absolutely use my keys on. Nowadays, there's decent stuff and stuff that I would be disappointed in. That makes it hard to be thrilled about it.

I'm not too bummed by it since we just got 7.4 last month and I still have some of that to do, but I do feel a bit disconnected from the SQ this month.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes I enjoy rifts
    It's super easy and short the rewards are nothing special but like I said super easy not gonna complain.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    No I don’t enjoy rifts
    If I put in the same work as someone else, I want the same rewards for both of us.

The rift selector thing is an ok compromise