**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 PLAYERS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ALLY. 13K & 8K.

Preferably an alliance running some map 5 and 6, but we don’t care as long as everyone moves fairly quickly. Smaller account is a newer account of a vet/skilled player.

- Indifferent to war, doesn’t matter.
- Must be organized.
- Both of us are US based.

LINE: st0rmb0rn_

Comments

• FórgeFórge Posts: 33
    Hey, I added your Line, we run map 5, and organize well, Line groups for all 3 battle groups, as well as for the two war groups we run in season, we hit 250mil plus each week in AQ. I will send you the info on our alliance on Line, my ID is Forgemaster1999
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81

join us if U want... aq map66555 or map55555, gold 2 or gold 1 in aw... 3 groups... we use line app for communication
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    50+mil chill Muppets Alliance is LF2
    Currently all Map5s run with master/herioc map mods (285mil currently) - Optional 1BG AW
    Interested teammate should be Cavalier/10k PI min. Time zone can be any
    Line communication utilized during AQ series and in a general Alliance chat
    AQ Participation is only requirement, RL comes first, we run chill/drama free and we all help each learn, grow and crush game content.
    Line ID if interested : Courtbear
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    Look me up in game, check us out. @ buck9studio we are no stress but everyone helps out.