**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo/SW/Guillotine 4* to R5

Doublelift76Doublelift76 Posts: 5
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
All 4*s, Mordo unduped. SW sig 14, Guillotine sig 99. Other mystic option is Loki unduped

Mordo/SW/Guillotine 4* to R5 45 votes

Mordo
11%
YellsomeFoxhero007ReinaClaydeeezySPIDERMANANTMAN 5 votes
Scarlet Witch
51%
AjavedbuffajrTendersquadItay1234212BuckeyeKPSuperman69SakkbanTeddersyizhargamaDOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzNanimal79ragnar0kG0311OnmixHashirama1509_fr3do_HugsForEveryone10or_StrongSmash 23 votes
Guillotine
33%
DarkZenWOKDexman1349RocerXillymanthebluemanVision_41SpeedbumpAlpha07King_L0kiB34rGreenstrokeSgtAnime1ragnarok_Ruben101Zipio 15 votes
Wait for someone else?
4%
TheLazyKingRealPastor 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Guillotine
    IMO, a handful of questions would need to be answered in the decision process. A few examples would be
    1. What are you trying to achieve with the rank up? AQ team, SQ content, AW Defense, ATK? Etc....
    2. Is your alliance needing higher prestige from its members?
    3. Are you wanting a higher personal prestige rating?
    4. Which champ do you prefer to play most?

I voted Guilly simply for the fact that shes already sig 99, which pretty much can cover most of the questions for quite some time before the others get improved.
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Wait for someone else?
    I'll wait for Voodoo or GR or smth better with 5*. But if you need to do it today, go with SW. And make her sig better - all stones for this little witch.
  • Options
    I’m just wondering what my best all round options are, the alliance I’m in is very laid back so I’m not worrying about prestige at the moment. I’ve 100% completed act 4, working my way through act 5. I haven’t completed rttl or rol. My 4 & 5* roster is as follows: idtxatapetpp.png
    zls3p7k1h987.png
    gkfdei79etwf.png
  • Options
    pw7osgkyz4ce.png
    deapcf824dlj.png
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Mordo
    You should take Star Lord up
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Mordo
    I accidentally picked Mordo
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Guillotine
    SW is great, but unless you have a ton of sig stones lying around, its going to take a bit of work to get her from 14 to a minimum level 60 to have her be as effective as she can be.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Guillotine
    SW isn't that good with Low Sig unless with Crit teams.

I would Rank up Guilly. she has really decent bleed damage plus regen. her SP2 can come in handy too with Reverse Regeneration.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Guillotine
    Guillotine because her Max Sig is maxed (99) and she's really great! When she's maxed out, you've fully maxed her out! Plus prestige would be fabulous.
  • Options
    Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Guillotine
    You have a 4* duped rogue! If she is over sig 20 see if you can rank her up instead!
    If you can’t, go with guilotine
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    SW but throw a bunch of sig stones on her