Battle chips for units is getting less than the numbers you opened.

2»

Comments

• ShketqShketq Member Posts: 3

I have the bug with crystals of arena and gold. But i have screenshots only crystals of arena. Please help me with this bug
  • Damiano83Damiano83 Member Posts: 19

Same "visual bug" here... opened 100 AC, visualized 525 units but only 270 units added... now YOU want me to believe that 100 AC only pay 270 units???
    Is more legit to think that the units calculator is skipping some rewards and you guys can't do anything at the moment.
  • jessicaejuliojessicaejulio Member Posts: 6

(better explanation of the Visual Bug)..

Let's look at +1 Sig Stone Crystals.
    Open multiple sets of 10 bak-2-bak, so let's say 60 crystals for sake of easy math.
    In theory (and in fact) you should receive an average of 10 SigStones for each class (when you do all the +/- differences away from 10 each, it should be zero).

Look at the results screen and it might say you supposedly got the following counts for each of the 6 classes (15, 9, 17, 15, 10, 14).
    That’s adds up to 80 Sig Stones (+/- differential from the anticipated “10 average” is a +20), but you only opened 60 crystals.

So how could you have pulled 80 Sig Stones from 60 crystals ?
    You couldn’t have had. THUS, the “Visual Bug”.

And if you had checked your Sig Stone inventory before and after, you will have seen that you only received the correct amount of 60 Sig Stones.

So, it is showing you an incorrect total in the crystal opening screen for what it is saying you got.
    But you are indeed receiving the actual correct amount of Sig Stones (or Units, Gold, Energy Refills, Potions, etc) pulled, just not the incorrect amount that is mistakenly being shown on the crystal opening summary screens.

And the more crystals you open, the worse the supposed mistaken counts become, as it seems like it is compounding some of the previous 10's sets of openings into additional counts being totaled up as you continue to open more sets of 10's.

I want to refute your argument categorically, because I opened the crystals 10 by 10, in the first opening came 75 units, but only computed in my reservoir of units only 50 units and not the 75.. how do you explain this? visual error or blatant theft ??
    Damiano83 said:

Same "visual bug" here... opened 100 AC, visualized 525 units but only 270 units added... now YOU want me to believe that 100 AC only pay 270 units???
    Is more legit to think that the units calculator is skipping some rewards and you guys can't do anything at the moment.

friend, the truth is only one: Kabam is deliberately stealing the players in the units, and instead of solving it is inventing a "visual bug" that only exists in their minds, that is, they don't give a damn about the players, now if it's a bug where they are penalized, they rush to fix and withdraw whatever has come as a bonus for the players. Now the question that does not want to be silent is: how long has this been happening? how long are we being robbed?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    @jessicaejulio , is below pic the pic of yours that you claim in a later reply that you were only opening 10 at a time ? It clearly shows you opened 40.

If you really only open 10, see your results, then exit back to main crystals menu, then go back into opening another 10, and repeat, then you will only ever see the results of only 10 crystals at a time. And those results would be correct.

Clearly you opened 10,10,10,10 crystals without ever backing out, and the results screen is for 40 crystals, WHICH IS BUGGED.

As for how long it has been going on. There have been these reports from Sig Stones, Free, Daily, etc Crystals for quite a long time now (at least over a year, maybe much longer). You can search for old threads complaining about these other types of “more items pulled that actual number of crystals opened” cases and find many references.

The issue with Units from Arena Crystals seems to only be with this latest Update, and only because it is valuable UNITS does it seem to get such added attention now.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Member Posts: 150
    Damiano83 said:

Yes. 100 arena crystals is a total of 200k battlechips. Taking the average I had stated previously of 1800 units per 1 mil bc you'd expect to get 1800/5= 360 units from those 100 arena crystals. Factoring in your slightly less than average rng for this opening and that's how you end up with 270 units. It showing you 525 is the visual bug, it should've shown you 270 because that's how much you actually got.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Member Posts: 150

As for how long it has been going on. There have been these reports from Sig Stones, Free, Daily, etc Crystals for quite a long time now (at least over a year, maybe much longer). You can search for old threads complaining about these other types of “more items pulled that actual number of crystals opened” cases and find many references.

The issue with Units from Arena Crystals seems to only be with this latest Update, and only because it is valuable UNITS does it seem to get such added attention now.

Yup, same with energy refills. Plenty of openings you can find on youtube where they get dozens and dozens of energy refills which is obviously a visual bug and people just laugh and dismiss it, yet when it comes to gold or units everyone is up in arms. I get it.. it sucks to feel cheated and it's annoying when you want to keep track and have to go back in and calculate how much you actually got but no one is actually being cheated here..
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

Yup, same with energy refills. Plenty of openings you can find on youtube where they get dozens and dozens of energy refills which is obviously a visual bug and people just laugh and dismiss it, yet when it comes to gold or units everyone is up in arms. I get it.. it sucks to feel cheated and it's annoying when you want to keep track and have to go back in and calculate how much you actually got but no one is actually being cheated here..
    This is true. Opened quest crystals and it showed I received 76 small energy refills. But in reality it was only 26. This bug has existed forever. It’s being noticed now because it’s affecting units.
  • BOSS_GRENADERBOSS_GRENADER Member Posts: 2
    I just ran into the problem of not getting the right amount of gold from opening multiple crystals at once losing hundreds of thousands of gold. I thought it was only the gold crystals but I just opened a hand full of versus crystals and same thing. It awarded me 3,400 gold but only gave me 1,350 into my gold stockpile. I wish I would’ve taken a video when I opened a ton of gold crystals but I didn’t realize the problem till after.

2,885,474 + 3,400 = 2,888,874

My gold says 2,887,724

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I just ran into the problem of not getting the right amount of gold from opening multiple crystals at once losing hundreds of thousands of gold. I thought it was only the gold crystals but I just opened a hand full of versus crystals and same thing. It awarded me 3,400 gold but only gave me 1,350 into my gold stockpile. I wish I would’ve taken a video when I opened a ton of gold crystals but I didn’t realize the problem till after.

2,885,474 + 3,400 = 2,888,874

My gold says 2,887,724

This bug was originally affecting only item numbers, but now since it is affecting gold and units as well, this is coming to the attention of so many players. Now the team is working on a fix for it. I'd say the fix will come in about 1-2 months so hold onto your horses till then!
  • HaansHaans Member Posts: 1
    No es un bug visual, es un bug en código, me pasó exactamente lo mismo dos veces. la primera vez perdí 1,200 runas y esta segunda vez perdí 1,425.

Es como si ganáramos un sueldo por el trabajo realizado en el juego, pero el gobierno (kabam) te cobrara impuestos.