**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

women of power cav crystal shards

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
i have missed a day or two for log ins now iam short of 375 shards .
can you please keep the same offer as metal and mutant shards in store?

Comments

• Options

You literally begging Kabam to take your money for a simp crystal. This is the most hilarious thing ive seen ever.

No need to be reviving so many posts from 1-2 weeks ago with either outdated, already answered, etc, type of comments.
    This one isn’t even a relevant thread anymore since it was regarding last month's event (Women of Power crystal shards). And Kabam offering another way to get extra shards at end of event month's is not unusual.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    I foresee a ban.
    I don't know who and I don't know how?
  • Options
    RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97

You literally begging Kabam to take your money for a simp crystal. This is the most hilarious thing ive seen ever.

No need to be reviving so many posts from 1-2 weeks ago with either outdated, already answered, etc, type of comments.
    This one isn’t even a relevant thread anymore since it was regarding last month's event (Women of Power crystal shards). And Kabam offering another way to get extra shards at end of event month's is not unusual.
    So what made you click and comment on this post? Thankyou kind forum warrior for fighting the battles everyone needed.