**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just Cleared Act 7

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
BOOM! Kang wasnt as bad as i thought he would, was actually pretty fun!!

Here were the goodies:

Now im just conflicted on who to use these generic rank up gems on! I also have a Tech awakening gem. What are your thoughts on my next r3?!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mystic AG on Tigra then take her to r3
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    Vcee said:

🐳

If that’s is a whale I’m not sure what account is a whale anymore.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    I just finished it too. I got a science gem. I have CAIW and Spidey 2099 at R3. Obviously CAIW needs it more but I'm conflicted. Going to wait until I 100% and see what my R4 choices are I think. I got the first 10K unit offer so hopefully I'll get 2. Got 6* Kingpin from the nexus and opened 1 6*. Awakened Red Hulk. Going to go for one more Sigil featured tomorrow.
  • Options

I just finished it too. I got a science gem. I have CAIW and Spidey 2099 at R3. Obviously CAIW needs it more but I'm conflicted. Going to wait until I 100% and see what my R4 choices are I think. I got the first 10K unit offer so hopefully I'll get 2. Got 6* Kingpin from the nexus and opened 1 6*. Awakened Red Hulk. Going to go for one more Sigil featured tomorrow.

I got that offer too! Was grinding units like crazy these past 2 weeks to get it for 10k in time haha still cant r4 anybody yet. But im a whale tho 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Mystic AG on Tigra then take her to r3

• Options
    I see Tigra is getting all the love here. Unfortunately, I am straight up trash with Tigra. I dont think Ill be able to pull the trigger on her.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    Mystic on Swigil
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 901 ★★★★
    I’m guessing your r3 stops at Ultron. Stand-alone that I have hands on and think are r3 worthy are Sigil SW. Love her, she’s so good and versatile. Also, Miles and Nebula. You have other good options but I haven’t played with them or enough to call them out.