**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champions for abyss (2022)

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, these last years have been crazy in terms of amazing champions, so here's a question for you, what are best champions for abyss at the moment??

I mean, when I did my first (and only) run, I used aegon, doom, human torch and nick fury, But now I think prof x is probably the best overall champion for it, I also have seen crazy knull and stryfe videos, so what are the best champions right now?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Red Mags, Void, Sym Supreme, Longshot, Herc, Kitty, and Mr. Fantastic are Horsemen in 2022. Just my opinion.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    The majority of people forget Miles's potential in the Abyss
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Barri8 said:

Miles is the best option, he is practically immortal and can solo almost every fight.

What's the ideal team and path with miles?
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Aegon and torch still hold the top spots imo. They can do like 80% if it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    How Miles? Can someone briefly summarize all I know about his buff is that he has tasks like Proxima and he enables miss against specials
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    As others have said although Miles is a beast
    But he is tiring af to play as ngl
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Prof X is a beast in there. Can solo a lot of the fights
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Nobody mentioned Aegon doom and torch
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I have a R3 sig200 Aegon and while he’s very good for the Collector he can’t oneshot any of the regular fights. He’s excellent for Masacre but you have to hold his combo back for that fight which isn’t ideal.

I think Torch & Doom are known quantities but in terms of new path clearers I think Aegon has been surpassed now, certainly by Stryfe and Prof X IMO and depending on how you build your team there’s a lot of mutants that can do some real heavy lifting.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

How Miles? Can someone briefly summarize all I know about his buff is that he has tasks like Proxima and he enables miss against specials

Nah bro. It's a 100% miss against ALL Unblockable attacks.

Let that sink in.
    What exaggeratedly swag of Miles 🤩
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Stryfe is definitely a new monster for abyss along with apoc. Torch and doom still ideal though. Aegon is also ideal but definitely not essential like he once was. Prof x is good but I find stryfe a lot more simple to play with more horseman potential and an amazing synergy for apoc.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Apoc definitely is a great option. He has very high dph