**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did I get Scammed!?

Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
I opened 2 Premium Hero Crystals and got 2 3 star Voodos.
Wasn’t I supposed to get 110 4 star shards?

Although it’s not a big deal for me, but still lol what fair it was a 5 star, would I Still get only 275 6 star shards?

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    It's likely a visual bug. Besides, what's 55 4* shards going to mean in the long run.
  • Options

It's likely a visual bug. Besides, what's 55 4* shards going to mean in the long run.

Hmm fair, nah they aren’t going to mean anything, as I said idc about them I just wanted to know if the same thing happens with 5 stars, I do care about 275 6 star shards

• Options

I agree that it is most likely visual. However. From your statement, you clearly missed the point of the original post.
    👍
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Avi146 said:

Hmm fair, nah they aren’t going to mean anything, as I said idc about them I just wanted to know if the same thing happens with 5 stars, I do care about 275 6 star shards

I agree that it is most likely visual. However. From your statement, you clearly missed the point of the original post.
    My bad. I saw the 55 4* shards and I was like, oh that's not too bad.
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 171 ★★
    Avi146 said:

Although it’s not a big deal for me, but still lol what fair it was a 5 star, would I Still get only 275 6 star shards?

Was it a first time pull and a dupe? If so, that would explain the amount of shards. If that’s two dupes, than defo a bug (visual or amount).
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    <

Avi146 said:

My bad. I saw the 55 4* shards and I was like, oh that's not too bad.
    Haha no prob all good
  • Options
    Antsiou said:

Avi146 said:

Was it a first time pull and a dupe? If so, that would explain the amount of shards. If that’s two dupes, than defo a bug (visual or amount).
    Oh Nono sig 48