**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power gain / Combat power gain

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
Given the ability of champions available at the time I think the “+5% power gain” synergy was meant to be combat power rate?

Comments

• Yes, those Power Gain synergies (also DD, Electra, BW, etc) is probably technically +Combat Power Rates.
    They're both the same meaning, they just haven’t seen necessary to go back to the older synergies for them and change the wording and add in the definition Hyperlink for them.

Not sure, but I think some of the various Power Rate mini-boss links in AQ (and/or similar buff'd nodes in ACT's or wherever) may still be worded PowerGain too, or maybe just PowerRate without the word Combat before it.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    You’re probably right. But think about power gain nodes in war. These don’t function as combat power rate. Which is why I’m skeptical. They strictly work with power gain champs likeDS or SorcSupr. There’s also no noticeable difference when you stack this +5% gain in a synergy team. Would be nice to get confirmation
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

Just to confirm, these synergies are increasing Combat Power Rate. The team is working on going through older synergies like these and updating the text to clarify this.

Thank you for confirming @Kabam Zibiit