**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which AOL path did you take for the Mutant Domination Carina challenge?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

I'm starting to plan my run, and I'd love to get a compilation of what path people took with which champ. If you want to help people out and post your team, extra bonus points to you. If you really want to help out and give a more in depth explanation of who you used for what fight, how many revives, etc, then that will be much appreciated.

I'm also putting together a Google sheet for my planning, and if I potentially do a mix of paths since I have not yet explored Abyss and want to double up on some of these challenges. The sheet will include info and a place for others to plan when I post it. The more people that add detailed comments on here, the better. I will try to incorporate the information into the sheet and add it when I think it is finished.

Fun (very sarcasm, much pain) facts about Abyss:
  • There are 27 unique sections of the Abyss.
  • It is very possible to do it in 5 runs for total exploration, but there are actually 47 unique paths that you can take to the Collector.
  • To explore the Abyss in the most efficient fashion, you have 103 total fights (including the 5 *wince* times you have to fight the Collector).
Thanks Y'all!

Which AOL path did you take for the Mutant Domination Carina challenge? 22 votes

Path 1
18%
Texas_11bluebubble100ScaroladipoGrassKnuckles 4 votes
Path 2
0%
Path 3
18%
etgddhjjasgadionawesomesauce30ish 4 votes
Path 4
4%
Vesgon 1 vote
Path 5
22%
Swe_wolfisSighsohardTheHeroDeservedMauledZhahovic7 5 votes
Path 3/1
18%
RaganatorGarloEtm34AverageDesi 4 votes
Other (please specify)
18%
SyndicatedMobile_P0tat0ChatterofforumsBigSweatyBoii 4 votes

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    I'd be very interested in finding out the path and AoL challenge to tackle if you will only do one AoL completion run ever. Is it still one of the 5 paths or a hybrid path?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Path 3/1
    Dh- Magento
    Luke- prof x main and a mix of others
    Oml- magneto
    Havok- coloss
    Dormammu - kitty.(anyone can do this fight with Dex off)
    Joe Apoc,colo
    Mordo Apoc
    Htd Apoc
    Vtd Magento
    Hyp-kitty(tank sp3)
    Champion - Apoc
    Cyclops Apoc
    Loki- colo
    Aegon- Apoc
    Iw-apoc
    Cull-magneto Apoc
    Collector- all but Apoc main
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Path 3
    Did full path 3. Wasn't terrible.
    Used both mags, apoc, stryfe, and kitty.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    I did a 5-3 hybrid
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I'm currently doing it with Apoc, Stryfe, Prof X, Magneto and Colossus (synergy to heal with suicides).

I'm doing path 3 till The Champion, and from there on went to path 1. You can do most fights in 0-2 revives