**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kang is not entering in wounded mode.

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
He is being stunned normally, however the "Wounded" debuff is not activating which causes him to take no additional damage.
Is that part of the fight mechanics? I haven't seen this happen to anyone, sometimes it activates, but most of the time it doesn't

Comments

• GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    do you have a video? he's only wounded when you dash in/hit him while having 10 slipstream charges. To get a charge you must perform an action that hasn't been performed already such as intercept, counter heavy, counter special, parry+hit and successfully evade his beam each time you perform one of the above. Definitely worth checking videos to understand the fight and phases.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

do you have a video? he's only wounded when you dash in/hit him while having 10 slipstream charges. To get a charge you must perform an action that hasn't been performed already such as intercept, counter heavy, counter special, parry+hit and successfully evade his beam each time you perform one of the above. Definitely worth checking videos to understand the fight and phases.

I know, I get 10 sliptstream charges, he is stunned but sometimes he doesn't get the Wounded debuff. I will complete another patch and record