**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war tier not updating.

GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike can you please look into the alliance war tiers?

With my alliances win in war we were supposed to go up into tier 1 war, but it kept us at tier 2 even with a 2990 rating. Does this have something to do with your war rating leaderboard being broken?

Please investigate this, this would kill the season if the tiers aren’t correctly updating to reflect the correct amount of points a team should be getting.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Has this been resolved as our allaince was in tier 3 last season, we lost the last war of the season and dropped to tier 4.

This season, even with a couple of consecutive wins, we have not moved out of tier 4, which is now affecting our season results.

2618 rated allaince vs a 2522 rated allaince, both tier 4? That doesn't seem right.

If an admin could look into this and let us know what is found, it would be appreciated.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Exactly we are stuck ln tier 6 like eternity even after so many consecutive wins.
    But if we loose one our tier immediately drops no bug in that lol..
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    When you are winning a war , its not just you winning. Its many alliances winning/loosing at the same time. "Only a set number of alliances can remain in each tier". You can only get the higher seat if the ally already holding the higher seat agrees to leave it/gets demoted to lower tier.
    I feel that's how it works.
    That's the reason that despite of your victories , you aren't getting easily promoted to higher tier.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Above is right. It’s top % of alliances, not a war rating number that dictates tier.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Grub said:

@Kabam Miike can you please look into the alliance war tiers?

With my alliances win in war we were supposed to go up into tier 1 war, but it kept us at tier 2 even with a 2990 rating. Does this have something to do with your war rating leaderboard being broken?

Please investigate this, this would kill the season if the tiers aren’t correctly updating to reflect the correct amount of points a team should be getting.

Like has been said. Tiers are determined by percentage brackets. I think T1 is usually around the top 40 or so in rating and 2990 is well shy of that.
  • Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    It would make things a lot clearer if the tiers were shown.

As can be seen below a 2618 rated allaince and a 2522 are both tier 4?

I'm not sure that's correct and I don't think 2618 is a tier 4 rating.

How can we know if there's an error or not if Kabam doesn't acknowledge the issue or share the information?