AQ question

HobospyHobospy Member Posts: 93
Is it normal for the defender to heal back to full health if you time out on a fight? Just fought a map 5 mini Morningstar (entrance to section 3) and got her down to 2% but timed out, when I went back in she was back to 100%. No nodes remaining on her, guessing it's a bug but unsure if I've missed something.

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Hobospy said:

Is it normal for the defender to heal back to full health if you time out on a fight? Just fought a map 5 mini Morningstar (entrance to section 3) and got her down to 2% but timed out, when I went back in she was back to 100%. No nodes remaining on her, guessing it's a bug but unsure if I've missed something.

Its happening in map 7 and 8 too. But i thought they only removed corvus timeout method in map 7 and 8 only . And defender healing back to full is absurd. Some said its bug and some said that its intentional. We need someone from game team to clarify it. I might be wrong but timeout effects were not mentioned below map 6???
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    This happened to me in AW too. I timed out on a Thing Boss and he healed back to full. Not my best moment
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    It happened to someone in my alliance on map 4.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★

Hobospy said:

Its happening in map 7 and 8 too. But i thought they only removed corvus timeout method in map 7 and 8 only . And defender healing back to full is absurd. Some said its bug and some said that its intentional. We need someone from game team to clarify it. I might be wrong but timeout effects were not mentioned below map 6???
    It a bug when there helling full that’s already ben said from Kabam