**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm being short-changed of my T4CC

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I opened a whole bunch of MAP crystals from AQ and all the T4CC crystals I get from shards are not appearing in my inventory. In some cases, the numbers from how much I get as I'm opening crystals are going over 36,000. I've been short-changed from a lot before I decided to take screen shots.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Dude me as well. I opened a ton of rank up materials related crystals last night. A good chunk of it never made it over to my inventory. And look at this I opened up all my gold crystals that I've been saving. Somehow I'm missing 3 million gold. Look at my screenshot the amount of gold I got out of my gold crystals is more than the gold I actually have according to the game. I started with 2,700,000 gold and I got over 6 million from my crystals I opened. Why did I end slightly over 6 million???
  • Options

• Options
    What is going on? I'm missing T4CC, T5CC, alpha cats, I'm really not happy about this. Entire T4CCs are missing, not just fragments. I had 15 tech T4CCs before I opened any of them last night. According to the game I got 10 tech. Why do I only have two in my overflow? I have the Sigel so should have 20 plus 5 in my overflow yet I only have 2 in my over flow 🤷🏻
  • Options
    All my stuff is just gone, I can't believe it but it's just gone 😔
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited April 2022
    It's a display-only bug. What you receive is the correct amount that should have been displayed (if display was not bugged).

Also happens when selling items (ie, from Stash), can get it to show whopping numbers for Gold or Cat Fragments, like in the Trillions. Just a display bug, you’re not really gonna get a trillion gold.

• Options
    As the nature of this misunderstanding has been explained, I will be closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.