**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else purchase this Crescent Moon daily card and feel like the drop rate is not correct .

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
18 days now and not 1 5* even. anyone else? They are supposed to be Cav crystals it says.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    19 days now wow
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 44
    Same thing has happened to me mine have mainly been 3 stars with maybe 2-3 4 stars. I regret the purchase
    Yeah probably skip it in the future. These Cav crystals they have been doing from doing EQ and side event stuff the last few months seem to have this same issue.
    Day 22, Still not a 5* to be seen. However, did make out well with spring cleaning. Those Cav crystals seem to have the correct drop rate lol.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    It’s rng unfortunately hitting the ground
  • Core21042016Core21042016 Posts: 17
    Same here, rng must be really bad 😉
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Yeah….same here. I get that it’s all odds and percentages and rng, but this one has been lousy all the way through. Defs skipping these in the future.
    edited April 2022
    Day 24 and a 3* Mangog, no 5* or 6 seen. Only in the spin. It's Weird how to can one 40 Cav nexus crystals one day and get a 5* in almost every one and a few 6*s and those are essentially 3 cavs in 1 but on these not even close. The RNG gods really hate us lol
    KOSLORD said:

Day 24 and a 3* Mangog, no 5* or 6 seen. Only in the spin. It's Weird how to can one 40 Cav nexus crystals one day and get a 5* in almost every one and a few 6*s and those are essentially 3 cavs in 1 but on these not even close. The RNG gods really hate us lol

I think the rng is bull but hey, no way for anyone to prove it. I've had better odds playing keno
    True..2 days left and I still have not seen a single champ over 4*. I was expecting 1 by the end but odds not looking well.
  • babymetalmonkeybabymetalmonkey Posts: 44
    edited May 2022
    Yup, coming down to my last 2 days of it. I got 1 5* 3 4*s and the rest were all 3*s. There is absolutely no way that these drop rates are correct.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Yeah I don't think I got any 6*, and I don't even remember getting any 5*. I didn't keep track but I think I mostly got 3*.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    It wasn't great - I got one 6* over the 30 days. Definitely won't be getting similar again.
    I went through the whole thing and still never saw a single 5 or 6*
    edited May 2022
    Good news!. It seemed really odd so I opened a ticket and they said they are aware of the issue and currently investigating the matter and will update the affected players in-game.