**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

11.7 Million Alliance looking for a few good players

Hello All,

We are The Prime Council.

We are looking for some good players to join us! We are laid back but have expectations in this alliance.

Alliance rating- 11.7 million
War Rating- Tier 1-2, We max diversity and are working on upping defender rating since that is what wins wars now.

Minimum Requirements-

4,900 prestige at the very least, Please have rank 5 champs, preferably 11. It is needed to play map 5x5, and to have a good war defense, and 1 Five star 4/55 is a must, don't even contact us if you don't have one.

We also prefer US time zones but will work with whatever, if you are far from these requirements don't even message me, at this level we require more out of players.

Weekly Donation requirements (Most of these donations come from AQ/AW rewards)
135k gold
30k bc
10k loyalty

Must also have Line App for communication, this is where we do all our communication at for chatting for war and quests.

If you meet our requirements and want to be in a three battle group alliance that scores high in SA weekly, does all alliance events, does 5x5 map 5 for AQ, and wins wars, then contact us!

Contact Info, Message any of the officers below in the Line app, don't message on this forum I won't respond as fast as I do on Line App. If you message me in game, I won't respond as fast as I do in line.

Line App- (Please only message one of us at a time)
Mindforge
x0Heartless0x

Comments