**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the new 6* featured?

RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
Looking at the new featured I feel like it's quite hit or miss with some accounts. Personally I won't be chasing it but what do you think?

Thoughts on the new 6* featured? 135 votes

Really good
11%
Mr_PlatypusAce_03AjisdopeDeemonbalaBlackfriar63BrandonmballouShadowstrikeTatteredSailRockyshockyEwell65SSS69Dfour24SirGamesBondqm44Lemon_Man44IgnobleJustAGuy 16 votes
Average
51%
DNA3000MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonmostlyharmlessnzuffySpeedbumpGK_23Darkrider05ck87_Pwf57QuikPikcausticSpiderCoolsCassyThunderstruck77RasiloverCupidpseudosaneArchdemon_ 69 votes
Really Bad
37%
Crys23DrZolaIndrick781BKSwisherSweetThe_Chumpquando213yossShaggyMDuo_Kuliothanks4playingfrodo2377Sw0rdMasterSandeepSKerneasEch238LiquidkoldRakeYoungDenzel116NikebotCereal123 50 votes

Comments

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Kabam left out omega sentinel...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Average
    Snurris said:

Kabam left out omega sentinel...

She's gonna be in the next one. The featured always only has 6 featured champs
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
    Average
    I would go for it but sauron and ibom aren't worth hunting for in my opinion with the rest of the champs in the crystal. The next featured could be even worse depending on how much they value omega sentinel but we'll have to wait and see
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Average
    I pulled a toad on my first pull, so can't complain. I don't have ibom as a 6* yet. May pop a few more but that's about it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Average
    In this featured there are eleven champs I don't have (Sam Wilson, Toad, Sauron, Captain Britain, Kraven, Misty Knight, Blade, iBom, Morningstar, Ultron, and Carnage) and eight I have but unawakened (Doom, Luke Cage, Cull, IMIW, Mysterio, Electro, Dr. Strange, and Psylocke). That's 19 out of 24 I wouldn't mind pulling, so in terms of ok to not ok the crystal is good for me.

There are less that I would consider great to pull (I'm specifically looking for iBom above all others, and awakening Doom would also be great) but there are enough pulls I consider decent for roster diversity in general or for battlegrounds in particular that the crystal is worth going after.

The only ones I don't really need at all are Longshot, Invisible Woman, Heimdall, BPCW, and Vision Aarkus. So of course my first two pulls are Longshot and Aarkus. Neither are bad champs and I would have been fine pulling them if I didn't have them, but not only do I have both already awakened I even have Longshot at pretty high sig (now 160). And Aarkus' sig is, well, Aarkus' sig.

And yes, Ebony's pulls above are both awesome and painful to look at.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Really Bad
    There are some champs I wouldn't be disappointed pulling but not one of those champs are on my priority list. It'll be saving or basics for a while for me.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Average
    You can’t call a featured with Doom outright bad. It’s on the low side of average.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    I looks for champs I dont have and champs that need awakening. Currently I have 147 6s champs. In this crystals I need more than half, so it is a 👍🏼 for me
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Really Bad
    Hard pass. So few champs I want in this one, plus some outright stinkers. Normally, I might try to deduce which champs in the crystal were buff candidates, but the direction of the update program makes that a dubious exercise as well.

Dr. Zola
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Really Bad
    JChanceH9 said:

You can’t call a featured with Doom outright bad. It’s on the low side of average.

Nah I still think its bad. Doom doesnt make it a good, or even average crystal, but he does make it the only reason many will go for it. Without Doom, this crystal woulda been a complete dumster fire that very few woulda touched.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Average
    The_Chump said:

JChanceH9 said:

Nah I still think its bad. Doom doesnt make it a good, or even average crystal, but he does make it the only reason many will go for it. Without Doom, this crystal woulda been a complete dumster fire that very few woulda touched.
    Cool.