**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool Event

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

This is all the rewards you get for the Deadpool solo event along with rank rewards that are weak as well. $30 for this is ridiculous with no gold crystals or dabloonies added to it. Money grab all the way….

Comments

• Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I was just going to ask what this event had.

What are the rest of the milestones?
  • Options
    That’s all the milestones, just 6 to get your 4* Deadpool to R5 maxed…
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    You pay for the event. If you don't like the rewards, my advice....don't pay for it.

FYI it is the same event as last years
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

You pay for the event. If you don't like the rewards, my advice....don't pay for it.

This is this year, not last year, the rewards should scale up every year not stay the same….
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    edited April 2022
    I spent 30 dollars last time and you get the event every time it reoccurs
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited April 2022
    What are the ranked rewards. Anything good?
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

Skiddy212 said:

This is this year, not last year, the rewards should scale up every year not stay the same….
    No...you are paying to rank up a 4 star deadpool. Same thing as last year. Does not need any scaling
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Skiddy212 said:

It’s not really that sort of purchase. You know what you’re getting spending 30bucks on an exclusive 4 star
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Unyonface said:

Skiddy212 said:

It’s not really that sort of purchase. You know what you’re getting spending 30bucks on an exclusive 4 star
    Actually you don’t know what you’re getting. It just says a ticket to the Deadpool event that doesn’t list milestones or anything till you buy the deal. Yes you know you’re getting a 4* Deadpool, and a few other items in the Unit store, but they don’t give you any insight to the solo event.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    We had the same Event last year.
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

Malreck04 said:

Unyonface said:

Skiddy212 said:

Actually you don’t know what you’re getting. It just says a ticket to the Deadpool event that doesn’t list milestones or anything till you buy the deal. Yes you know you’re getting a 4* Deadpool, and a few other items in the Unit store, but they don’t give you any insight to the solo event.

This event is not new. This event is known. Pretty sure they tell you in the message. Its on content creators youtube...it's known. You just didn't look into it/pay attention to it as much as you should have considering how unhappy you are
  • Options
    MoeyTehr said:

Skiddy212 said:

Unyonface said:

Malreck04 said:

Unyonface said:

Skiddy212 said:

This event is not new. This event is known. Pretty sure they tell you in the message. Its on content creators youtube...it's known. You just didn't look into it/pay attention to it as much as you should have considering how unhappy you are
    They do not tell you in the message. You shouldn't be expected to remember from the year before...assuming you were even playing a year before. Nor should be expected to follow whoever on YouTube (I don't have time for that ****).

The issue is lack of transparency.
    Thank you, this is my point exactly, just didn’t word it like you did.
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    This is the last time kabam spits in my face. Three accounts will no longer be.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    30 dollars for a 4*. That’s hilarious.
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    People seem to be forgetting about the 5 star deadpool in rank rewards
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I don’t see what the problem is. The solo objective reward is just small thing to help dupe your 4* Deadpool, especially the newbies, what you want too look at is the Deadpool rank reward arena and do your best.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited April 2022

People seem to be forgetting about the 5 star deadpool in rank rewards

Prior to your post, Not a single soul mentioned what the event is actually about. The milestones are to max out and use that 4* Deadpool for the chance at the 5* if you use the champ in quests, arena, and incursions. $30 for a chance at the 5* Deadpool that can be used in end game content later. That's the offer. Thank you for mentioning this.

• Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Unyonface said:

MoeyTehr said:

Skiddy212 said:

Unyonface said:

Malreck04 said:

Unyonface said:

Skiddy212 said:

They do not tell you in the message. You shouldn't be expected to remember from the year before...assuming you were even playing a year before. Nor should be expected to follow whoever on YouTube (I don't have time for that ****).

The issue is lack of transparency.
    Thank you, this is my point exactly, just didn’t word it like you did.
    TYSM 4 this post I have been searching emails & official posts of the forum trying 2 figure out what event they R referencing & what that ticket is 4 U … U R absolutely correct that Kabam should have some info in game exposing the event.