Parry vs Well timed block

So I’ve been playing with Blade for a bit now, and I’m trying to figure out why a well timed block does not always equal a parry. I’ve had many instances of triggering a bleed with Blades well timed block but no parry stun? Isn’t a well timed block a parry if you have the mastery?? Is this a bug?

Comments

• HugsForEveryoneHugsForEveryone Member Posts: 82
    So I’ve been playing with Blade for a bit now, and I’m trying to figure out why a well timed block does not always equal a parry. I’ve had many instances of triggering a bleed with Blades well timed block but no parry stun? Isn’t a well timed block a parry if you have the mastery?? Is this a bug?

Blade and nebula are both having this issue I believe one of the mods addressed it by saying the well timed block mechanic and the parry mechanics were off by a few fractions of a second there’s a thread about it somewhere on the forums you gotta search for it though
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    "Well timed block" is the dictionary meaning of parry
    But apparently PARRY is broken guys and they making huge cash of this bug, story quests of Act 5.3 will eats up all pots and units because champs can't parry opponents and block damage is insane in those quests
    Opponents are having 6k attack and higher
  • UndividedPumaUndividedPuma Member Posts: 12
    Yeah I’ve felt like parry was off. It was made pretty clear when I was using Blade and now that you mention it, it did happen with Nebula. Passed the shock to the opponent but no parry.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Member Posts: 285 ★★
    It's because parry is bugged. Don't expect a fix soon though. Just enjoy that new content with the thor quests to distract us.
  • D_S_D_S_ Member Posts: 159
    Pretty much
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Member Posts: 39
    Mephesto is having the same issues on this as nebula and blade. A parry and well timed block are the same thing, so if one happens, the other should too.

Mephesto’s aura of incineration doesn’t always proc on a parry, and procs on a block but doesn’t cause parry.... kind of funny, but it shouldn’t be bugged like this.
  • D_S_D_S_ Member Posts: 159
    Parry is worse after 16.0 update. But kabam will never acknowledge it