**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am tempted

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Got a 6* rank 1-2 gem, and I have Knull, BWDO, Domino, Sigil witch and Howard the duck. Who should I take up to R2 or should I wait for better options, I do have a 6* nexus crystal and a few shards away from 2 6* basic crystals but based upon my luck lately, I am a bit scared LOL.
I am cavalier and looking to move ahead for TB. I have done only variant 6.
Any suggestion is welcome.
PS: I have R2 6* Doom, Ultron and Venom.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Got a 6* rank 1-2 gem, and I have Knull, BWDO, Domino, Sigil witch and Howard the duck. Who should I take up to R2 or should I wait for better options, I do have a 6* nexus crystal and a few shards away from 2 6* basic crystals but based upon my luck lately, I am a bit scared LOL.

You need a good skill champ so r2 BWDO seems good for the time. Eventually you can r2 all of your good champs one by one.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Noobda said:

You need a good skill champ so r2 BWDO seems good for the time. Eventually you can r2 all of your good champs one by one.
    I have a R4 5* Kingpin and moleman and BWDO, KP is going to R5 soon, I think skill class is covered pretty much unless you suggest otherwise.