**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Crystals

So for about a month i have been trying to get a 5 or 6 * Hercules, ive been saving shards for the dual class crystals and hes not in the reels ive spent hundreds of dollars and hes not in the featured cavs that it said he was in and hes the only champ i want . I feel like im getting scammed

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    menace said:

So for about a month i have been trying to get a 5 or 6 * Hercules, ive been saving shards for the dual class crystals and hes not in the reels ive spent hundreds of dollars and hes not in the featured cavs that it said he was in and hes the only champ i want . I feel like im getting scammed

The reel is for entertainment purposes only. He’s most definitely in the crystals, as I have both a sig 200 5* and a soon to be sig 200 6*.
  • Options
    menacemenace Posts: 25
    Ive spent alot of money and hes not even in the crystals it feels , like yesterday in the spring cleaning event the 20 cavs i bought all of them not one Hercules
  • Options
    Anonymous13Anonymous13 Posts: 10
    I don’t know if this is helpful, but I got my 5* Hercules from a 5* Cosmic Tech Dual Crystal.
  • Options
    I got a 5* dupe herc in the cavs I bought from the spring cleaning store
  • Options
    Idk why hes not in my dual class crystals ive opened 10 or more havent seen em yet
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,497 ★★★★★
    menace said:

Idk why hes not in my dual class crystals ive opened 10 or more havent seen em yet

It doesn’t meant he isn’t in there’s
  • Options
    Finnally got em
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    He is definitely in the crst
    SCP1504 said:

I have opened so many duals and no herc so far

How many Cosmic/Tech duals have you opened since Herc entered them?
  • Options
    Ive opened 10-15