**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can’t make sense of these offers

Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
How on earth are these virtually the same price?

This logic implies that a single tier 5 basic is worth more than an entire rank 1-2 and rank 2-3 which makes no sense. Is the second offer a choice of 10 champs in the nexus? If the second isn’t out of 10, these offers have no relative consistency.

Comments

• ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    you really don't understand economics
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, what the others said … maybe for Whales that buy all of these offers.

And another reason could be the Progression Title you need for them. Lower players might get less value for their money.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    I bought bundle 15 but there was no 2-3 rank up gem. Is this based on progression? I'm cavalier
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

I bought bundle 15 but there was no 2-3 rank up gem. Is this based on progression? I'm cavalier

Yes, the store varies depending on your progression level.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Could just be a case of having access to the Cav Offers and the TB as well.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    You can’t compare a Cav offer to a TB offer and expect them to be the same value
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Noodes_ said:

You can’t compare a Cav offer to a TB offer and expect them to be the same value

All the above are thronebreaker.
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Rillian said:

How on earth are these virtually the same price?

This logic implies that a single tier 5 basic is worth more than an entire rank 1-2 and rank 2-3 which makes no sense. Is the second offer a choice of 10 champs in the nexus? If the second isn’t out of 10, these offers have no relative consistency.

No it doesn't. The first one is a no brainer if you spend, the second gives you less return on your money if you still want to gamble after buying that first one.
    That makes no sense. One offer is monumentally worse in terms of value for the dabloonies. They should be tuned for relative value to the other offers, not with the assumption that people will only buy it for the reason you specified.