**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold crystals

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
I’ve opened 2 different gold crystals past 2/3 days. Both times, it’ll say I’ve opened 1.3mil worth of gold. BUT my gold total at the top of the screen isn’t correct.

It’ll say I have less than what I opened. I closed the game and reopened just to make sure it wasn’t a visual glitch, and it’s definitely not a visual glitch.

Anyone else having this issue?

Just to make sure Simone understand me … I’ll open 10 crystals and it’ll show that o for 2million gold from them. Let’s say I already had 1 million gold before opening: I should have a total of 3 million after the opening. This is not what’s happening. It’s always like 500-1mil short of what it’s showing. I’ll take a screen shot now .

Comments

• Options

• Options
    I didn’t take a before screen shot. But I started with 2mil+ before any of those openings. Then took the bottom picture. Then opened 10 more and that’s the top picture.

I some how lost 2mil+ gold

Am I missing something?
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Love how much help the disagree button is
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited April 2022

Best button out there 🙄

OP, this is a visual bug. You really aren’t getting 2-3 mil gold when you open them gold crystals, but it’s glitching and showing that you are. This has happened to many, many people, and Kabam is aware of this and is looking into it. You are indeed getting the correct amount of gold from the crystals (even though you can’t see it), so while it’s slightly annoying, it won’t make that big a difference on your day-to-day.
  • Options

Best button out there 🙄

OP, this is a visual bug. You really aren’t getting 2-3 mil gold when you open them gold crystals, but it’s glitching and showing that you are. This has happened to many, many people, and Kabam is aware of this and is looking into it. You are indeed getting the correct amount of gold from the crystals (even though you can’t see it), so while it’s slightly annoying, it won’t make that big a difference on your day-to-day.
    Sounds about right, thanks