**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is better:Morningstar or Blade

Please tell me which one has the better utility,attack and/or defense

Comments

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Blade
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Blade
  • Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    Why
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    What's wrong with these type of threads, is depending on your roster, where your at in progression, what your path is in map 6 (if your running map 6 at all). What type of champion do you need the most? I got both these champions in 5* and blade awakened and I will say that blade awakened is over all better cause of his insane regen but blade unawakened no, not even close especially if Morningstar has 5 souls, she's doing twice the damage blade is and I'm not giving up the secret to capturing 4 souls in 1 fight, but it can be done every fight. Morningstar is definetly for us top 50 alliance guys, but more people are making it to end game content so who knows. Blade is average unawakened and Morningstar is useless in the hands of 90% of the games players, stick to getting a few good champions to r5 in 4* before chasing the new ones
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's blade anyway, despite your roster. He's beyond overpowered. IDK y kabam buffed him so much. Good thing he is an offensive champ. Why I think they will mess with his abilities in the future. Ppl spent thousands trying to get him. Two ppl in my alliance got him as five stars. I think when first in the crystals kabam puts the drop rate higher to get a frenzy going. Then drastically drops the rate making ppl spend until no end. It's really bad messing with ppls money like that.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Go_Grems wrote: »
    What's wrong with these type of threads, is depending on your roster, where your at in progression, what your path is in map 6 (if your running map 6 at all). What type of champion do you need the most? I got both these champions in 5* and blade awakened and I will say that blade awakened is over all better cause of his insane regen but blade unawakened no, not even close especially if Morningstar has 5 souls, she's doing twice the damage blade is and I'm not giving up the secret to capturing 4 souls in 1 fight, but it can be done every fight. Morningstar is definetly for us top 50 alliance guys, but more people are making it to end game content so who knows. Blade is average unawakened and Morningstar is useless in the hands of 90% of the games players, stick to getting a few good champions to r5 in 4* before chasing the new ones

Curious what makes you such a god player? What can you do that 90% can't do?

I think he/she says he can get 4 souls in 1 fight ...with morning star...