Starting over on account

SpherictreySpherictrey Member Posts: 24
So I was hoping to start over on an account and I really didn't want to make a new account with a new email. Is there a way to contact Kabam to delete an account?

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    DrDrill said:

just create a new email or something, and leave the other one as a backup,
    but, I'd recommend you to start the new account after the May update, you will get much more further do to the new energy system (you get full energy that can go past the energy cap rather than just fill the energy bar)

I think you're overvaluing the change. It's still capped by your account's max energy so the most that you are really getting out of this is an extra 2 energy per refill even if you don't max out at 70 energy.
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,351 ★★★★★

So I was hoping to start over on an account and I really didn't want to make a new account with a new email. Is there a way to contact Kabam to delete an account?

You can start a new email, or if you're set on using this email, switch the current accounts email address to a new one and then create a new account with your current email address.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Member Posts: 150
    K00shMaan said:

DrDrill said:

but, I'd recommend you to start the new account after the May update, you will get much more further do to the new energy system (you get full energy that can go past the energy cap rather than just fill the energy bar)

I think you're overvaluing the change. It's still capped by your account's max energy so the most that you are really getting out of this is an extra 2 energy per refill even if you don't max out at 70 energy.
    he's talking about new accounts. Say you're levelling up and only have 40 energy to use, If you're close to your next level you might level up when you are at 32/40 and it will fill up your energy to 41/41 (or whatever next level cap is) with the 35.0 update it would fill up to 73/41 so in some cases it can save you nearly a full energy refill per level up. I have a mini and have had this happen many times especially since there's no knowing exactly how close to the next level up you really are.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

K00shMaan said:

DrDrill said:

he's talking about new accounts. Say you're levelling up and only have 40 energy to use, If you're close to your next level you might level up when you are at 32/40 and it will fill up your energy to 41/41 (or whatever next level cap is) with the 35.0 update it would fill up to 73/41 so in some cases it can save you nearly a full energy refill per level up. I have a mini and have had this happen many times especially since there's no knowing exactly how close to the next level up you really are.
    I seriously hope this is how it works, because it will really change the timeframe for completing early acts, if I decide to do unit account(s) again
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

K00shMaan said:

DrDrill said:

Ah my age is showing. Kind of forgot about that mechanic as hitting Level 60 was done for me quite a while ago. Definitely could be a little more helpful for those users then.