**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well, Folks, We've Hit the Beginning of the End

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/299684/input-refactor-open-opt-in-beta

it's finally here. not only did i want to be able to create a formal discussion on this that's not just reporting bugs, but it's also hidden in the back of the forums. personally, i'm signing up right now and i'll give it a test run. i think this is the biggest step thus far to fixing this issues and a lot of things are gonna get fixed in the coming weeks (or months).

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Ain’t a chance I’m risking testing it while aw season is on

You can turn it on and off though just like the old and new stats screen at the end of a fight.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    To be fair, it's working like a gem. Dexes are not turning into parries, which happens to me all the time, and that's a great relief.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I somehow got hit mid dash back. Though I don’t think that is related but instead think it had to do with Jabari’s dex failure. Really weird and unseen interaction though. I wasn’t against the wall or anything.