**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bwcv vs sorcerer supreme debate

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Been a long debate about these two and who is better. I’ve had a maxed 5 star sorcerer for awhile now and absolutely love her. She’s a tank and possibly underrated by many.
Recently pulled 6 star bwcv and absolutely love her. Very different utility and play style but damn she’s good! I don't think it’s possible to choose who is better now that I have both. They are similar and yet very different. If you pull either be very happy cause they are both amazing. I think we should let the rivalry die off and just embrace how awesome they both are!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Suicides - BWCV
    No suicides - sorcerer

Imo
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    they are both good at different things. bwcv is better in matchups where you need/are facing immunities or need to nullify a lot of buffs. sorcerer is better for fights where you need to be sustained and last with her regen. i think bwcv is better overall but there's not one definite "better champ" between the two
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Yes very fair and valid point. I don’t run suicides. Def a factor tho
    Recently brought diablo up to r5 Are suicides what push him over the top to become a meta champ? I think he’s cool and def pumps out some poison damage. Also ability to heal is sweet. However he’s not blowing me away as a non suicide guy I will have to run him in some act 7 stuff etc and get a feel for what im missing
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Even if Sorc is better in a matchup.. I’d still use bwcv since she can do so much so easily
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

..am i the only one who hasn’t seen a single thing about who’s better between them in a very long time? if anything, people are just saying diablos better than both

i haven't seen much since brian grant chose a sorcerer dupe over bwcv in his mystic nexus and people got butthurt

Lpoo said:

Even if Sorc is better in a matchup.. I’d still use bwcv since she can do so much so easily

they sort of cover different areas, so if sorc is the best counter in a fight why would you go out of your way to use someone else?
    Lol because she’s just better overall. I make a mistake? I’ll just regen that health back. I push to a special 3 on accident? I have access to power control. Immunities? Game over

Lpoo said:

Lpoo said:

they sort of cover different areas, so if sorc is the best counter in a fight why would you go out of your way to use someone else?
    Lol because she’s just better overall. I make a mistake? I’ll just regen that health back. I push to a special 3 on accident? I have access to power control. Immunities? Game over
    Yeah, but you said if sorc is the best option for the fight. If sorc is the best option, than i imagine the fight would be tailored for sorcs abilities, not BWCV. Lol.
    Fair. Honestly, i haven’t experienced a lane or node where I’d rather use Sorc. I guess my comment was more of a hypothetical. It’s either bwcv or doom for me
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    I have BWCV at r3 and Sorcerer at r5. I don't run suicides.
    Damage-wise, r5 sorcerer do better than my BW. Sorcerer have some unique abilities as mystic champ. I use her in boss fights in t3 wars.
    BW on other hand have different type of utilities. She put lot of work in immunity matchups. Good heal and solid nullify champ. Her buff immunity is unique is very solid piece of utility which makes her very solid champ for very annoying matchups.
    With suicides BW goes up as her damage increases by good margin
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I havent touched my rank 2 BWCV in the last year/year and a half, whereas I still use sorcerer as shes a swiss army knife that can handle projectile specials that are hard to evade , evade (or unstoppable) and nullifying all at the same time.

Sure Claire has utilities and better buff control, but her damage is just non existent to me to the point where I’d only want to use her on nodes that boost her damage. She’d be amazing for flare or those kind of nodes since her regen is proportional to her attack.

Sorcerers damage is just monstrous without needing attack boosting nodes when you get those armor breaks going.

JockJonny said:

Been a long debate about these two and who is better. I’ve had a maxed 5 star sorcerer for awhile now and absolutely love her. She’s a tank and possibly underrated by many.

I don't think you know what the word tank means.
    I didn’t mean tank like kingpin but with her block regen she can block specials without batting an eye kinda like capiw
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Got wrecked on this path, just went to grab those 6* shards, lol

This path in 7.4.5