**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When is the 10k unit deal reappearing? [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CoołComsCoołComs Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike hey mike me again, the problem i am really having is that you are limiting a portion of people from this deal twice.

-People who bought the deal once they finished 7.4 originally, are able to buy this again. They get it twice.
    -People who have not even done 7.4 are able to purchase this for the first time, without completing the act. When these same people go through and complete the Act 7.4, they can buy this deal again. So they also get this twice.
    -People who didn’t buy this when they completed 7.4, and have bought this today, are being limited to only being able to get this once.

This is unfair and is cutting off a portion of players like myself, because of circumstances that happened at Kabam I and many others will fall behind in alot of prestige races, which is a competitive part of this game.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    CoołComs said:

@Kabam Miike hey mike me again, the problem i am really having is that you are limiting a portion of people from this deal twice.

-People who bought the deal once they finished 7.4 originally, are able to buy this again. They get it twice.
    -People who have not even done 7.4 are able to purchase this for the first time, without completing the act. When these same people go through and complete the Act 7.4, they can buy this deal again. So they also get this twice.
    -People who didn’t buy this when they completed 7.4, and have bought this today, are being limited to only being able to get this once.

This is unfair and is cutting off a portion of players like myself, because of circumstances that happened at Kabam I and many others will fall behind in alot of prestige races, which is a competitive part of this game.

If you didn't buy it the first time you were already falling behind so obviously shouldn't care that you're in the same exact situation you were in before the reissue.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    Typhoon said:

This is dumb. Anything to fill their pockets.

Anything? Why limit the number of times you can get the offer?

Also, don't tell anyone, but just between you and me, the developers do not get a cut of the revenue. It is an industry secret they don't want to get around or no one will want to become a game developer. I was first tipped off to this arrangement when I found out my friend who worked at Burger King was not getting a cut of the fries sales.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I picked up the offer the second time. I didn't on the first initial clear of 7.4. I will have my 5th rank 4 champ by July 4th. My only concern is July 4th having r5 materials in it. How will they get the Top 10 to spend when 5 r4 champs is basically a requirement at this point?
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★

I picked up the offer the second time. I didn't on the first initial clear of 7.4. I will have my 5th rank 4 champ by July 4th. My only concern is July 4th having r5 materials in it. How will they get the Top 10 to spend when 5 r4 champs is basically a requirement at this point?

People had 30+ r3’s before we started seeing r4 materials
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

People had 30+ r3’s before we started seeing r4 materials
    I'm not as confident as you that will continue. I can certainly use the sig stones personally because I'll have 5th r4 by 4th of July as well. But if I already maximized my prestige personally I would opt out of July 4th.
  • Options
    Summoners,

Thank you for all of your feedback and patience as we worked to determine what our future course of action will be.

The team has decided that based on player feedback, we will be surfacing this offer for a third time ONLY to the summoners that originally did not purchase the Act 7.4 Exploration bundle when completing Act 7 Chapter 4. This gives all currently Thronebreaker Summoners 2 chances to obtain this package, post announcement of the Paragon Progression Level requirements.

This third chance will only be for those that did not purchase the Package when they first completed Act 7 Chapter 4 before April 22nd, regardless of if they purchased the offer today. This means that no Summoner should be able to purchase this offer three times.

If you have not completed Act 7 Chapter 4, you will have your second chance to purchase this bundle when you complete that content.

This offer will be re-enabled on May 18th, 2022.

I'll be closing this thread as most of it isn't relevant anymore, but welcome more conversation in this thread that pertains to this particular situation: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/303108/offer-is-back-for-everyone
This discussion has been closed.