**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OPEN OPT-IN BETA

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
Doesn’t need two days to be reviewed. Just as inconsistent as before. No noticeable difference.

Comments

• Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Well yeah agree to your post, OP. I’ve been running arenas one complete round of KNULL. Couple of paths in event quests, parry was alright but I’ve encountered the champ triggering auto heavy charge, some dexing issues while the beta input feature was ON.

I play on iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15.4
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    In AQ a defender threw a sp3 and afterwards my warlock was holding a heavy without me even touching the screen. I probably should not have opted in because there went a revive and a potion
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I play on two accounts, two different iPads.

On the 2018 device I can easily feel the Improvement. On my 2021 device I need to keep testing but dexxing with XL champs does feel better.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Update. It’s actually worse. Dex is harder and parry is less consistent.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Thought it was great, then did act 7 with Doom.
    Everytime I came out of SP3, doom starting fighting all on his own, badly.

iOS
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

Really hard for me to judge after a few hours of playing around with it. I haven’t noticed much of a drastic change honestly. Still missing the occasional parry, but reparry seems a bit better. Dex feels unchanged

This here is pretty much my experience. Though I've only been opted in for the last 24 hours or so. It's hard to tell if its better,worse, or if I need to relearn timing of dex/parry.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    It is much better so far. I have not had a single parry not block an attack, even if I thought it should have actually stunned the defender. Still having a few parrys not stun when I think they should and I am just not sure yet if it is due to inconsistent parry windows (timeframes) compared to character animations.

I've actually thought my timing was off on a few parrys and still got a parry. So overall is it perfect? I am not sure, but it is way better than what it was.

In some regards after a year it is hard to remember exactly how it was. I think with these changes, I would have spent quite a few less units going from GM up through 7.4 over the past year....especially the GM, lol.
  • Options
    Arya918Arya918 Posts: 13
    yes I too lost in alliance war due to new beta opt-in features even my masteries didn't trigger my regeneration has been stopped and due to that I have lost my 2 champions in the war on android phone and so many annoying things like delay in framerate and so many
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I think their patch only was aimed at resolving dropped parry inputs but not dex because I’m failing to dex when swiping sometimes, it just blocks instead or i end up eating the special attack. Dexing while blocking is also unreliable
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Denslo500 said:

Thought it was great, then did act 7 with Doom.
    Everytime I came out of SP3, doom starting fighting all on his own, badly.

iOS

YES!!! Same here. Run an SP3 and then before I can start the Doom Cycle, he comes out all Leeroy Jenkins-y and messes me up.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Quite a lot of dropped inputs here. Cost me my entire stash…

And you didn't think to go back and turn it off?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Rillian said:

Rillian said:

Quite a lot of dropped inputs here. Cost me my entire stash…

And you didn't think to go back and turn it off?
    Not really. As they’ve already said they are happy with the results and comp is ending it seems more like a like it or lump it situation.
    You can turn it off and on anytime you want. The comp isn't ending either. The input system is still being tested somewhat.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian
    I have encountered less issues with the beta than without it. My input are being triggered much closer to when I do them, so that is nice. My intercepts have been much better since the champion doesn't wait the .1 seconds to start charging the enemy. It also has felt much more smooth to me to play with it on.

I play on a Samsung Note 20