**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help. I’m stuck

ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m cavalier and I’m stuck on 6.2.2 sinister. I don’t have heimdal or cmm. I’ve been left wondering what to do.I haven’t explored act 5 yet. I don’t know what to do I’m losing hope.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    You have guillotine 2099 and warlock?
  • Options
    I have 5 star unleveled g2099 and a 4 star warlock
  • Options
    Here are some of my champs

• Options
    I have a 4 star ghost
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    Zekedamam said:

I have a 4 star ghost

Unfortunately 4 stars won’t help in act 6 as they’re not allowed
  • Options
    Level up g99. She doesn't crit which is very good for him. I got lucky though when I did that (way pree act 6 nerf) and was able to one shot with cmm. Still not sure how I did it
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    If you hit a roadblock with act 6, it's a good idea to go back and finish unexplored content and take a look at which of the back issues you might be able to do.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Finish act 5
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Follow these
    Step1 :- Bro , rank up that g2099. She will do it even without Heimdall - Angela synergy. I did it in same way just fight will be little bit long. But she will be able to solo it without problem.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

If you hit a roadblock with act 6, it's a good idea to go back and finish unexplored content and take a look at which of the back issues you might be able to do.

Finish act 5

This is where you should be looking. Also, try to clear the uncollected EQ monthly, explore it if you can. It'll all help get the champs you need to continue your progression.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I would agree, I’d pump the brakes and work on your roster. If you don’t have the counter for that fight, you are really going to be hurting on what comes next. Work on leveling up and expanding your roster rather than powering through without the right champs. Warlock and g2099 are great options by the way.