New input and compensation

2»

Comments

• Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 ★★

Barri8 said:

Where did you see that this was going to be "massive"?

Methinks you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

They said it was gonna be big, anyways, I just want refills and revives.
    They never said big or massive. You have to remember that they've been giving us comp this entire time. Keep in mind that comp is to replace what was lost because of said issue which is why they were doing weekly comp and every so often regular questing items.

What I do think will happen will be an "apology" type package like they did before weekly comp started. But never did they say big or massive and I wouldn't expect more than what we got the first time around. Not that it will matter because most will complain about it anyway.
    Kabam miike did say they were discussing a big comp package from the last update they did about this
  • Barri8Barri8 Member Posts: 108
    I guess we’ll receive the big compensation at the end of the week.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    Barri8 said:

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. I don’t see where game is fixed. I’ve ran the beta now 3 days and controls are about same if not worse for me.

Barri8 said:

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. I don’t see where game is fixed. I’ve ran the beta now 3 days and controls are about same if not worse for me.
    I mean if kabam is ending the weekly compensation and monthly ones, I would assume they’ll give the one they promised at the end.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★
    Barri8 said:

Barri8 said:

I mean if kabam is ending the weekly compensation and monthly ones, I would assume they’ll give the one they promised at the end.
    In another thread Miike said that message may have been sent out prematurely. So I wouldn’t get too excited about anything just yet.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Wicket329 said:

Barri8 said:

Barri8 said:

In another thread Miike said that message may have been sent out prematurely. So I wouldn’t get too excited about anything just yet.
    That’s explains a lot of the past year-plus. Maybe even the past several years.

Dr. Zola
    Wicket329 said:

Barri8 said:

Barri8 said:

Maybe the message was sent before it should, but the message said that this was supposed to come with v35.0 update, which is this one, the message was coming anyways in the upcoming days.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Once again, I’m apparently not permitted to point out that hope for “massive” compensation is likely in vain.

So I will say this instead: based on my MCoC experience, it’s very optimistic to hope for massive compensation. Just wish for somewhat larger than normal compensation (hate that term—restitution is more apt). That will help keep your expectations managed and in line with historical norms of disappointment.

Dr. Zola

If you expect disappointment, then you can never be disappointed.

On the other hand, the only thing people remember are the hail marys.
  • ProfessorGProfessorG Member Posts: 73
    The comp or restitution they provided back in August was amazing. Seeing something on that level adjusted for the fact that this has continued for eight more months would be fitting.
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Once again, I’m apparently not permitted to point out that hope for “massive” compensation is likely in vain.

So I will say this instead: based on my MCoC experience, it’s very optimistic to hope for massive compensation. Just wish for somewhat larger than normal compensation (hate that term—restitution is more apt). That will help keep your expectations managed and in line with historical norms of disappointment.

Dr. Zola

Degrees of disappointment…there’s let down, simply disappointed, dismayed, disgusted, crestfallen. Best to avoid the latter ones.

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Degrees of disappointment…there’s let down, simply disappointed, dismayed, disgusted, crestfallen. Best to avoid the latter ones.

Dr. Zola
    If you expect to be Zolaed, you can cover all of those bases.
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    If you expect to be Zolaed, you can cover all of those bases.
    True, true 😑

DZ
  • JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    Anyone remember the 1000s of bonus glory last year?c that would for sure be a starting point.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★
    I’m not here to talk about compo, it’ll be whatever Kabam decide it should be and that will be that. I’m here to point out the input problems are not fixed. My missed parry’s and unresponsive inputs are just as prevalent as they’ve ever been. At this point I’m not interested in any sort of compo, I just want to play the game as it’s intended.