**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is the 10k unit deal reappearing? [Merged Threads]

CoolAPCCoolAPC Posts: 25
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
For people who didn’t buy it initially, when will this be back? All I saw was before May 4, but I’m worried I will miss it because I don’t know where to look for it. I saved up the units from spring cleaning and need this to qualify for Paragon. Where will it appear on screen. I am very paranoid I will miss this somehow and my money spent on spring cleaning will have been a waste.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Ajax112Ajax112 Posts: 15
    No idea. may be before the next month update.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    I've heard it would appear sometime before May 4th at 10 am PT.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    24 hours at some point before 4th May but date TBC.
  • ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54

Thanks for the info
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    If you read your in-game emails, you will not miss the announcement sometime before May 4th. 👍
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    I wish they would tell us so I knew how much I had to spend on Pool crystals. Guess Ill buy none. bummer. Probably after Paragon goes live or same day.
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    Hi all/Kabam,

Is there any news on when the 7.4 Exploration Bundle will be re-issued to players who chose not to purchase the offer upon initial completion?

I cannot seem to find any update and I am waiting for this (as are many) to be released.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Is there a time frame of when the deal will be relaunched?

Thank you.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    My guess would be on the 2nd May, and last until it disappears on the 4th May
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Yeah im curious on when this will be as well
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★

Thanks,May the 4th be with you
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I blew thru my units already….lol. So Paragon will have to be earned by me and not bought.
  • Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    Any update on this Mods?
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    So presumably Monday or Tuesday then?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Before May 4th seemed so simple to me when it was announced.
    That means I expect it by May 4th. If it happens earlier? Cool.
    Haven't thought about it since.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

Hey All, only details we have is that it will be before May 4th when the price changes. We're working to do it ASAP, but it won't be over the weekend, and there's still work to be done to make sure we only get it out to those that didn't purchase it previously.

Wouldn’t mind if you send it to me too for a second purchase 🌝
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Would be good to get it asap. I'm planning on putting the items that come with the deal towards finishing off the last two carina challenges so that I can be Paragon day one. If the deal comes out the day before then that's not helpful lol. I'd just have the extra pots I'm buying in the stash rotting if I manage to do it without the deal or I won't manage to become Paragon in time. So it would be helpful for the deal to come back as soon as possible. Please 😅🙏
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Bump... Time is running out... Any news?
  • rischio said:

Time is actually not running out. There is still 3 days still the 4th and 2 more days to count as before that. It's also Sunday
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Either tomorrow or tuesday, if it doesnt get delayed
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    rischio said:

Kabam said before the 4th, not on the weekend though.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    Probably tomorrow, which is May 3.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Knowing how kabam runs offers it'll possibly be a 24 hour window, to get the discounted 10k deal in the first 6-12 hours then the last 12 hours to get the 12k offer. So yeah look out for this at 2 PM EST on May 3rd.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Release date tomorrow?
  • KoalabenKoalaben Posts: 1
    I was hoping that the deal would show up with the new update (just released) as it is what is keeping me from being Paragon, so I'm missing out on the progression upgrades until then.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Technically the paragon isnt live until may 4th. No one can get paragon until then. And the deal should be live before that. Atleast thats whats supposed to happen. So my best guess is it will be tomorrow. But time will tell
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Koalaben said:

I was hoping that the deal would show up with the new update (just released) as it is what is keeping me from being Paragon, so I'm missing out on the progression upgrades until then.

Paragon doesn’t benefit from anything yet.
This discussion has been closed.