**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Garlo said:

For the last week, will it be only 4 bosses? or maybe will it be an extra boss?

Only 4.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    There are translation troubles in french for the tags fighting style for Ikaris and Dormamu weeks: the terms in the objectives (deny = déni et burst = rafale) do not match with any of the attributes.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    After dealing with the 4 weeks/bosses, anyone else think 3 weeks is too long for the final part?

Most people I talk to are done the single boss objectives soon after release. With a rare person finishing objectives in the last 24hrs.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Jaded said:

After dealing with the 4 weeks/bosses, anyone else think 3 weeks is too long for the final part?

Most people I talk to are done the single boss objectives soon after release. With a rare person finishing objectives in the last 24hrs.

I agree but People like new Thronebreakers will still oppose if time period is changed saying that they don't have champs ranked up or any other reason.
    Let the things be as they are planned. It would have been planned keeping everything in mind and such that the event runs the whole year you know.
    Noobda said:

Jaded said:

I agree but People like new Thronebreakers will still oppose if time period is changed saying that they don't have champs ranked up or any other reason.
    Let the things be as they are planned. It would have been planned keeping everything in mind and such that the event runs the whole year you know.
    I’m not suggesting changing it now, Merely that it seems like it’s being stretched specifically to last a whole year. Im pretty sure most will finish quickly and wait 3 weeks for their rewards.
  • Kingmaker00Kingmaker00 Posts: 23
    Is the only way that people can receive top tier rewards is becoming paragon?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

Is the only way that people can receive top tier rewards is becoming paragon?

depends on what you think are top tier awards...if you mean the highest milestone in the event, yes that is only attainable by being Paragon.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    3 weeks... well depends on whether one can overlap objectives or not. To keep this example simple... if the 6 objectives to bring 1 champ of a class... where you can get all six done in two runs, vs bring a team of only 1 champ class, where you really have to do it 6 times would say a lot into how long it would take, and given how the champs you might want could be locked in AQ/AW... I would appreciate a bit more time... but tend to think that 2 weeks would probably be enough. That said... it does then give you plenty of time to grind for items to restock before the next iteration.
  • biggreendongbiggreendong Posts: 22
    Missed one point on blade week because I just didn't have time to complete it, and i'm not Paragon.. Does that mean the max points I can get are 15 and can't reach the 16 milestone so I've got to just do one solo objective to reach 12? I assume this is right but thought it is worth checking, if that week missing means I'm gonna get half the rewards I could of that is a shame
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Missed one point on blade week because I just didn't have time to complete it, and i'm not Paragon.. Does that mean the max points I can get are 15 and can't reach the 16 milestone so I've got to just do one solo objective to reach 12? I assume this is right but thought it is worth checking, if that week missing means I'm gonna get half the rewards I could of that is a shame

I think Thronebreakers have 1 point they are able to miss. You should still be able to get the max milestone for TB as long as you do all of next weeks
  • biggreendongbiggreendong Posts: 22
    Ah, thanks mate, that would be amazing if it's the case!
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Small question I wonder if for tomorrow there will be 1 point for the champions plus 2 on the boss so it will be 5 or if it is objectives like the first 4 weeks.. Answer tomorrow 😁

17 points for tronebraker ^^
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

I’d look at the rewards for 12 and 16 and choose carefully.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Sorry if it's been asked before but when will we get the final reward for EOP ? Is it right after week 5 ends ?? And will the week 5 be open for 1 week or more than that ?
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 54
    Rohit_316 said:

Sorry if it's been asked before but when will we get the final reward for EOP ? Is it right after week 5 ends ?? And will the week 5 be open for 1 week or more than that ?

3 weeks for Week 5.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    So I just completed it with Hercules, Doom and Ultron in my team. Finished it. But only got the Mutant mission completed. And all the others uncompleted. While the only class I did not have on my team was a mutant XD

So I just completed it with Hercules, Doom and Ultron in my team. Finished it. But only got the Mutant mission completed. And all the others uncompleted. While the only class I did not have on my team was a mutant XD

They want you to complete it without those classes, read the objectives
  • DabNation1DabNation1 Posts: 22
    Was there a grace point for Paragon? I became paragon on week 2 so missed one and it looks like I will hit 22.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

They want you to complete it without those classes, read the objectives
    Jeps I’m make that’s mistakes to my fault for reading over the without. Happened my fault honestly wasn’t as bad. To do so it again more revies yes only need the 2 points tb here so the last don’t care
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Fun event. But a far cry from SOP.
  • ObiDonObiDon Posts: 27
    Please help explain. As a thronebreaker the max I can get is 17? There’s more right? Can paragon get to the 23 milestone after this week?
    ObiDon said:

Please help explain. As a thronebreaker the max I can get is 17? There’s more right? Can paragon get to the 23 milestone after this week?

17 max for TB
    ObiDon said:

Tb max is 17 so no there’s isn’t more for tb to do I’m just left at 16. Because no point it gets the last point

Was there a grace point for Paragon? I became paragon on week 2 so missed one and it looks like I will hit 22.

No there’s isn’t one grace for paragon. Only tb had
  • ShneidsShneids Posts: 8
    Is there any conversion of points for something? For TBs that have 17 (minus 16 from milestone), does the 1 left over carry over to anything or is it useless/pointless to obtain and just go for 16?
  • JtakalaJtakala Posts: 20
    Kind of horse **** that only paragon players can get the full rewards. They don’t need the full catalyst as much as others do. But it is what it is I guess
    Thanks Kabam good event 5 week its better than last year