**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• Options
    demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    i am sure that these challenges are easier than act6 , plus this is sudden change and kabm must give us time to adapt to it
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,673 Guardian

i am sure that these challenges are easier than act6 , plus this is sudden change and kabm must give us time to adapt to it

You got 2 weeks to adjust to it, plus the whole rest of the year to get TB. If you really want to be up to the challenge then prove yourself and beat the grandmaster. Act 7 is much easier than the grandmaster so you'll have no problems at all becoming Thronebreaker. Also these challenges will hopefully be more difficult than act 6 since it is endgame content.
  • Options
    arjun86arjun86 Posts: 1
    Another good event
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I’m fine with the difficulty being hard , but they really should’ve given more of a gap between Paragon release and the release of EOP to give an equal and fair chance for those high end thronebreakers that are less than halfway or closer to having 3 rank 4’s.

@Shepard69 summed it up well.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

guys during the summer of pain i was uncollected , i had a sig 200 namor , 6star howard ,monkey and cap infinity . if i had the chance to take part in the event i could have soloed some fights . It just annoys me when you have the best counters for the fight and yet u are not allowed to take part .

They are solid champs. I bet you can get through 6.4.6 easily then. Defeat GM
  • Options
    i can easily get tb but i need to get to level 60 , i also lack time . but why does kabam easily conclude that cavs cant take a specific challenge ?
  • Options
    or kabam can prepare an event similar to this event for other progression levels .
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

i can easily get tb but i need to get to level 60 , i also lack time . but why does kabam easily conclude that cavs cant take a specific challenge ?

Because i was once a Uc too then proceeded to become TB. If you can't beat GM, you can never fully beat SOP.
    If you are baking about new content, have you done Variants? Have you explored cav eq?? Have you done a completion of act 6??? I am not even asking you about your Abyss run.

You are cav , you have plenty content to take one
    I am TB. I have already 100%act7 and 100%cav eqs on day 1.

I am not saying that you don't deserve such content but problem is that you haven't fought the the fights which are par with GM or like in act 6 at regular basis or haven't played content which is roster dependent too. Exploring act 6 is best example of it. General problems arise when cavs/UC players (majority of them) cry about same fights when they only wanted to taste it. They contradict their own point her

Untill final week mid-end TBs didn't felt any difficulty in SOP. It was implied that it was easy content with great rewards. But on other hand most of cavs were complaining about the difficulty of fight 😑😑😑😑😑 this is what you must understand.
  • Options
    i really wish i had time to do stuff, i have completed 3 variant , mercenary variant, hero variant and the spiderverse variant. the other variants are not worth that time and effort , the thing is we also want the rewards which are worth our time and effort , thats why i am insisting on letting us take part in this event , march sq was fun but the rewards were not that good , may is even worse 4k 6star shards for doing 90- 100 fights? . rewards are the ones which motivate us to play the game we also want something which is worth our time and effort .
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    We can collect these rewards 4 times a year?

That means it will repeat 4 times/year?

If so, maybe rewards are a bit lower than Summer of pain v1.0, and easier too, right everybody? I hope so
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Halley said:

We can collect these rewards 4 times a year?

That means it will repeat 4 times/year?

If so, maybe rewards are a bit lower than Summer of pain v1.0, and easier too, right everybody? I hope so

Times have changed. In the current meta , r4 materials should get more frequent so Idk about 6* shards but we will definitely see a significant increase in R4 materials comparing to SOP.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

i really wish i had time to do stuff, i have completed 3 variant , mercenary variant, hero variant and the spiderverse variant. the other variants are not worth that time and effort , the thing is we also want the rewards which are worth our time and effort , thats why i am insisting on letting us take part in this event , march sq was fun but the rewards were not that good , may is even worse 4k 6star shards for doing 90- 100 fights? . rewards are the ones which motivate us to play the game we also want something which is worth our time and effort .

If u don’t have time u definitely doesn’t hav time for this event either you’re own fault for not doing anything aside from complaining it dumb u should just go getting tb no excuses after spring. And 7.4 you use time as a excuses is dumb u could definitely be tb faster that’s what you thinking it wil take and the lvl just use bost for exp even the mastery for exp helps to.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Not having something for Cavalier is pretty messed up. This event was the highlight of last summer and now you are excluding a huge portion of players because they are not Thronebreaker. It’s like you want people to stop playing.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★

Not having something for Cavalier is pretty messed up. This event was the highlight of last summer and now you are excluding a huge portion of players because they are not Thronebreaker. It’s like you want people to stop playing.

If you're still Cav, you have plenty to do as it is.
    I completed the event last summer and it was awesome. Loved it. Now, I’m being punished because I hate the story mode. Just seems stupid and pointless.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

If you're still Cav, you have plenty to do as it is.
    I completed the event last summer and it was awesome. Loved it. Now, I’m being punished because I hate the story mode. Just seems stupid and pointless.

Thronebreaker is better than cavalier. Just complete till 6.4 grandmaster fight.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

The reason why Cavs don't have this is because this content is designed for the ones that have everything done. There isn't anything for top end TB who'll be Paragon day one.